Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below:
    In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : Shocking!  Too much of a pansy to answer the question.  Maybe it's just that you don't understand the relationship between TOP, points and the advantages each give to a defense.
    Posted by JetMangione

Should i answer a stupid question that had nothing to do with my post just to satify you. Answer the post with something intelligent and maybe I'll respond.

By the way I left out forcing the opponent to use his time outs while he's on defense so he doesn't have them when he gets the ball thereby forcing him out of the opition to run. Got it moron

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Here you go Jets punk I'll repost so you can list all the things I've said that are false.

You run time off of the clock every chance you get. You think there's no difference between handing the ball over to the opponent in the 4th with 5 minutes left or 90 seconds? You think they run the same offense in both situations? Take the same risks?

By the way I left out forcing the opponent to use his time outs while he's on defense so he doesn't have them when he gets the ball thereby forcing him out of the opition to run.

Ok child now tell me where I'm wrong. Or be gutless as you usually are

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : Yes, you should, but of course you still have not.  Why?  Because you can't answer it.  Your entire premise would unravel.  Which is more important, 7 more points on the board or the time off the clock?  As for forcing opponents to use time outs, you mean the way that the patsies hurry up offense does?
    Posted by JetMangione

What has 7 points got to do with this stupid? Brady went 3 and out.

As expected you you refuse to respond with a coherent post. Thanks for proving you're both gutless and clueless.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : I didn't say you were wrong.  I asked you a question, which you still have not answered.  If you think that you can decide to take more time off the clock each play, by running the ball, by not using the hurry up offense and then have every other thing in the game remain the same, you are a far bigger idiot than anyone realized. 
    Posted by JetMangione

Still running from answering pussee. I never said every play did I? Keep making stuff up to try to save yourself. You just look dumber and a bigger pussee

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : I refuse to answer?  Are we back in your bizarro world again where you refusing to answer a question is considered me refusing?  Dude, you are a foooking idiot.
    Posted by JetMangione

Feeling manly now sonny? As I said when you ask an intelligent question that pertains to the topic under discussion I'll answer. The fact that you're still harping on my not answering a stupid question shows what you'll do to avoid answering me.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : And still no answer.  What's more important, points on the board or time off the clock?
    Posted by JetMangione

I'll answer again dick-less. The question has nothing to do with the topic since Brady went 3 and out.

I guess your too stupid to know that you can score points and run time off of the clock. It's called a long scoring drive. I guess being a Jets fan you probably don't know much about that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : And still no answer. What's more important, points on the board or time off the clock?
    Posted by JetMangione

I did answer child. You just choose to ignore it because you're such a big pussee you can't answer me. Your girlfriend Babe is back so maybe you two can stroke eachother for a while /> I have grownup things to do.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Here you go Jets punk I'll repost so you can list all the things I've said that are false. You run time off of the clock every chance you get. You think there's no difference between handing the ball over to the opponent in the 4th with 5 minutes left or 90 seconds? You think they run the same offense in both situations? Take the same risks? By the way I left out forcing the opponent to use his time outs while he's on defense so he doesn't have them when he gets the ball thereby forcing him out of the opition to run. Ok child now tell me where I'm wrong. Or be gutless as you usually are
    Posted by glenr

Sorry, you don't run time off the clock if the Defense is already doing that.
    Do you want 1 possession a quarter?
    5 minutes on D and 5 minutes on O = 10 minutes='s a 6 possession game..
    5 minutes on D and 2 1/2 minutes on O =7 1/2 minutes =8 possession game***
    2 1/2 minutes on D and 2 1/2 minutes on 0 = 5 minutes='s a 12 possession game.
    Higher possessions favor the higher scoring team. (Pats)
    The D has to reduce time for the O to get time and keep possessions.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

It's kind of hard to get anything out of that. Parillo really only referenced him struggling one day, where apparently they moved him inside (or, out of the position he's already been struggling to learn). He's used to working on the outside and using his speed, I'm not surprised he struggled inside surrounded by 300lbsers. I would expect him to be with the reserve group also. Barring injuries,a nd people playing to their level....what would he be? Maybe the 5th DE, 3-5th OLB? Better for him to work with reserves and get the reps. I don't think BB is blowing smoke mentioning this being his first real camp, that's a fact. Give him the first 4 real weeks, by the end of that, if he's not seeing the field, I'll concede he's finished. I still think though, this team, with it's depth, he's going to find himself on the field in some very advantageous positions with, I think, limited responsibilities. I'm thinking like Banta-Cain during his stints here.
    Posted by ma6dragon9

no the way i read it, he has been getting nowhere at his normal position, and hes been tried on the inside on some reps

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

This is why I don't pay attention to BB when he praises players. Sometimes he'll talk up a player just to try to give them a boast in confidence. Sometimes BB is sincere about praise but how often have we heard him praise fringe players who later never make the team
    Posted by PatsEng

exaclty how i see it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : I did answer child. You just choose to ignore it because you're such a big pussee you can't answer me. Your girlfriend Babe is back so maybe you two can stroke eachother for a while /> I have grownup things to do.
    Posted by glenr

ALERT. THREAD HIJACK

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

From ESPN Boston (see bolded):

One-on-one notes. For those who did participate in one-on-ones between the offensive and defensive lines, here are some highlights: Chandler Jones put on a neat countermove against offensive tackle Nate Solder, rushing inside after initial charging upfield. ... Jermaine Cunninghamburst off the edge. He is arguably the quickest defensive linemen on the Patriots' roster. ... Tough to gauge Nick McDonald's ability to consistently anchor in the middle of the line, as he had struggles against Vince Wilfork followed by more success against Marcus Forston. Wilfork routinely defeats interior linemen on his own, and Forston is a developmental undrafted rookie. McDonald's versatility and athleticism are strong points. ... Ron Brace's power can be overwhelming. Impressive stuff from a guy who needs to have a good week. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

From ESPN Boston (see bolded): One-on-one notes.  For those who did participate in one-on-ones between the offensive and defensive lines, here are some highlights:  Chandler Jones  put on a neat countermove against offensive tackle  Nate Solder , rushing inside after initial charging upfield. ...  Jermaine Cunningham burst off the edge. He is arguably the quickest defensive linemen on the Patriots' roster. ... Tough to gauge  Nick McDonald 's ability to consistently anchor in the middle of the line, as he had struggles against  Vince Wilfork  followed by more success against  Marcus Forston . Wilfork routinely defeats interior linemen on his own, and Forston is a developmental undrafted rookie. McDonald's versatility and athleticism are strong points. ...  Ron Brace 's power can be overwhelming . Impressive stuff from a guy who needs to have a good week. 
    Posted by pyegian

Can't be the truth........TP and the rest of the kool aid haters say it ain't so. Trolls that claim to be Pats fans are the worst.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

Hard to say. They probably keep him for depth but if he hasn't "got it" by now, it's a lost cause. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : Sorry, you don't run time off the clock if the Defense is already doing that. Do you want 1 possession a quarter? 5 minutes on D and 5 minutes on O = 10 minutes='s a 6 possession game.. 5 minutes on D and 2 1/2 minutes on O =7 1/2 minutes =8 possession game*** 2 1/2 minutes on D and 2 1/2 minutes on 0 = 5 minutes='s a 12 possession game. Higher possessions favor the higher scoring team. (Pats) The D has to reduce time for the O to get time and keep possessions.
    Posted by pezz4pats

Yeah, pezz thinks because the Gints used a ball control offense 1st then we were not allowed to.

Pezz thinks that the defense needs to be good in order for our offense to not go 3 and out, turn the ball over, throw int's, take safeties, and have 50% of our drives take up less then 90 seconds of clock.

It's all the D's fault!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Hard to say. They probably keep him for depth but if he hasn't "got it" by now, it's a lost cause. 
    Posted by Macrawn

agreed about depth. we don have a lot there.

Sections
Shortcuts