Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below:
    In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : Between rustyperv and glenrusty, you "two" sure do mention children often.
    Posted by JetMangione

Of course the difference is us referring to your immaturity but as usual your mind goes right to pedophilia. Why is that?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : Way to duck the question girlie.
    Posted by JetMangione

And now comes your pathetic practice of repeating my posts. What's wrong punk is your little brain overtaxed?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : So, are you claiming that yards and points are not related?
    Posted by JetMangione

You can give up yards and not give points. Got it child.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : Hi Rusty. Yes, it has been well pointed out that their inability to get off the field against the Giants caused a low scoring game. But you couldn't admit that. That would require honesty and a brain. There haven't been many criticisms of the D in the Ravens' game. They actually got a turnover and had a few 3 and outs. They did try to blow it at the end as usual, but fortunately the kicker muffed a chip shot.  
    Posted by BabeParilli

You're still ducking the possessions question. Is it time for you to say safeties don't matter again?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : I don't think I mentioned that at all.. but you did. 
    Posted by JetMangione

You mean this post that seems to have disappeared

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : Between rustyperv and glenrusty, you "two" sure do mention children often.
    Posted by JetMangione

Deleting your own posts again you sad little boy?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : That was nothing.  Here are just a few of your posts from the last few minutes.  Clearly, you have some deep and disturbing issues. GlenRustyPervs posts: "You only fool yourself sweetie." "When you and Babe get together who receives?" "Now your answering for your girlfriend babe?" "Temper temper little child" "Way to duck the question girlie." "Does that make your angry inch feel bigger?" "us referring ... to pedophilia. "
    Posted by JetMangione

Poor baby can't you take having your own crap thrown back at you? Notice I don't delete my own posts and then play martyr like you do.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : Never heard anyone say they don't matter. Obviously they are worth two points.  Did you not know that? How many points is a TD with 2 minutes to go in the game worth?  I would expect you don't know that either.
    Posted by JetMangione

Answering for Babe again. Should be some extra sugar for you tonight

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : You can give up yards and not give points. Got it child.
    Posted by glenr

Do you think 2.65 points a possession is good?   That's almost a field goal for every single possession.  Do you know it should be around 1.75?
    Do you know the Pats scored 2.125 points a possession which is actually above average but not near the ridiculous 2.65 the D gave up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : Do you think 2.65 points a possession is good?   That's almost a field goal for every single possession.  Do you know it should be around 1.75? Do you know the Pats scored 2.125 points a possession which is actually above average but not near the ridiculous 2.65 the D gave up.
    Posted by pezz4pats

I never said it was good but there is a slight difference at the end of the game between needing 3 points and 7 points when you have the ball with a minute left. The difference between me and Babe is that I see blame on both sides of the ball where Babe places it totally on the defense. Jetboy just goes along with whatever he thinks will aggravate people.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : Do you think 2.65 points a possession is good?   That's almost a field goal for every single possession.  Do you know it should be around 1.75? Do you know the Pats scored 2.125 points a possession which is actually above average but not near the ridiculous 2.65 the D gave up.
    Posted by pezz4pats

He knows all that because he's Rusty and Rusty has been told that over and over.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : Yeah, I think I showed you what an idiot you were for claiming that the first time, you just ignored it and chose to continue looking like an idiot.  I didn't delete that one, go take a look.  Although it's important that I point out what a complete moron and sexual malcontent you are, begging for details of some homosexual relationship have made up in your mind between forum contributers that point out how dumb you are, it is equally as important that those posts be removed to not extend a topic about a second round bust of BBs extra pages, just so everyone can see what a perverted freak you are.
    Posted by JetMangione

Back to your old habit of tossing insults while at the same time complaining about getting insulted with the added pathetic excuse of why you delete your own posts?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : He knows all that because he's Rusty and Rusty has been told that over and over.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Be a man babe and defend your own comments instead of using the Rusty excuse.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : I never said it was good but there is a slight difference at the end of the game between needing 3 points and 7 points when you have the ball with a minute left. The difference between me and Babe is that I see blame on both sides of the ball where Babe places it totally on the defense. Jetboy just goes along with whatever he thinks will aggravate people.
    Posted by glenr

Absolutely the safety hurt and caused them to have to get 7 at the end.  But they were ahead up until the last gints drive and allowed them to score on 75% of them in the 2nd half.  All they had to do was stop the last drive.  That's it.
    Allowing them to score on 50% of their last drives instead of 75% would have won the game despite 50% being way too high.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : Absolutely the safety hurt and caused them to have to get 7 at the end.  But they were ahead up until the last gints drive and allowed them to score on 75% of them in the 2nd half.  All they had to do was stop the last drive.  That's it. Allowing them to score on 50% of their last drives instead of 75% would have won the game despite 50% being way too high.
    Posted by pezz4pats

We could go round and round with a first down by the offense in the forth quarter going a long way towards winning. That's another Babe's world thing. The idea of an offense running down the clock never existed.
    One more thing...the MVP of the game should have been the Giants' punter

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : See what I mean... "little boy?"  It's just plain weird.
    Posted by JetMangione

You behave like an angry little boy. Is that too deep for you?

Funny you should use that post. It contains the post you deleted and tried to claim you never posted. Not too bright are you?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : Oh, is that my old habit?  Can't say I'm surprised you've charted such thing.  However, pointing out your obsession with such things as children, homosexual relationships between forum members and pleading for details about them isn't so much a complaint, more like a warning to others.  You are welcome to continue posting such deviant types of topics, it's just real creepy.
    Posted by JetMangione

Child your MO is old. You can't take what you so enjoy dishing so you go into your usual martyr routine. You're a Jets fan who lives on the Pats board. That alone is enough to show where you're coming from. You've been playing your internet tough guy act for years now. I can only surmise that your real life must be so bad that you need to come here to stroke your damaged ego.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : Oh, do I have a usual martyr routine? Do I have an "internet tough guy act"? Why don't you go ahead and provide some substance to your idiotic claims. When I point out you have an obsession with children, homosexuality and what forum members are involved with who, I post your own words to show everyone what a creep you are.
    Posted by JetMangione

Temper temper child. You're proving again that you can't take what you dish. For such a tough guy you're getting awfully thin skinned. Perhaps I'm getting to close to the real Jetmagione? Effeminate little cellar dweller?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JetsMangione. Show JetsMangione's posts

Hold on now, Cunningham may not be able to crack the Patriots roster but we would love to have him playing for the Jets. We need some youth, other than Revis we are getting old.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : We could go round and round with a first down by the offense in the forth quarter going a long way towards winning. That's another Babe's world thing. The idea of an offense running down the clock never existed. One more thing...the MVP of the game should have been the Giants' punter
    Posted by glenr

Right Rusty. You run the clock down with a 2 point lead and 5 minutes left. Brilliant. Learn the game dufus.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : Did I claim that I didn't post that?  When was that?
    Posted by JetMangione

Don't tell me you deleted the post denying you deleted the post?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : Right Rusty. You run the clock down with a 2 point lead and 5 minutes left. Brilliant. Learn the game dufus.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Are you freaking serious? And you call me dufus?

You run time off of the clock every chance you get. You think there's no difference between handing the ball over to the opponent in the 4th with 5 minutes left or 90 seconds? You think they run the same offense in both situations? Take the same risks?

Stuff like this is why every but JetMangione thinks you're a moron.

That would have been a 4 point lead without the safety that you say didn't matter. So now in your delusional world it makes no difference how much time was left or how many points were needed. Maybe you should go to a competative knitting website and comment because you have as much real football knowledge as most grandmothers

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham still barely performing - parillo review below : So, you are saying that you would rather have another minute or two of a possession rather than 7 points on the board?
    Posted by JetMangione

Forget it child you never post anything but stupidty anyway

Sections
Shortcuts