Cunningham

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Re: Cunningham

He tweaked his ankle in practice and he was held out as a precaution.

Doesn't appear to be anything serious and he should be fine for the season opener if they'd like to use him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Cunningham had a mild ankle sprain in practice earlier on in the week. It was questionable as to whether he'd play or not and it looks like they didn't want to take any chances. It didn't seem like a big deal when he went off the field in practice and my feeling is that we will see him next week.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from grego84. Show grego84's posts

thanks for the update!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

With Murrell's seemingly rapid acclimation to the OLB position in a 3-4(he has previously worked primarily,if not exclusively as an ILB in a 4-3)the OLB slot opposite Banta-Cain may not be the disaster some expected it to be with Murrell and Cunningham.At the practices I saw,I thought that Cunningham would not only be a very good OLB in the Patriota 3-4 but would also see action as a DE in their 4-3.I don't know how many of you have watched him in college and/or Pats practices,but he has one great motor under the hood.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Considering he had a slight ankle sprain, I'll be interested to see how he fairs in the next preseason game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Cunningham:
    [QUOTE]sorry if this has already been a thread but just looking to see if anyone has any insight on cunningham's status?  Only got to watch the first half last night but didn't see or hear about him.  Is he hurt or is BB just not think he's ready yet?  thanks
    Posted by grego84[/QUOTE]

Thanks for bringing this up, Greg. I was wondering about Cunningham, too. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

U'd better hope this kid gets his azz on the field and  pans out, or were in deep U no what.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

And Brace better get his butt out there 2.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

I wonder is he can play DE for us

Sections
Shortcuts