Current Odds this side of Atlantic.(UPDATED)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Current Odds this side of Atlantic.(UPDATED)

Super Bowl XLV Tuesday 21st December 2010, 01:35
    Outright Betting Hide
    New England Patriots 2/1
    Indianapolis Colts 16/1
    Jacksonville Jaguars 100/1
    Atlanta Falcons 9/2
    Chicago Bears 20/1
    St. Louis Rams 150/1
    Philadelphia Eagles 13/2
    New York Jets 20/1
    San Francisco 49ers 200/1
    Pittsburgh Steelers 7/1
    Green Bay Packers 25/1
    Seattle Seahawks 250/1
    San Diego Chargers 12/1
    New York Giants 25/1
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers 300/1
    Baltimore Ravens 12/1
    Kansas City Chiefs 50/1
    Oakland Raiders 300/1
    New Orleans Saints 12/1

Pats started off season at 12/1, went out to 20/1 and are now S/B favs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Current Odds this side of Atlantic.

is that in the Emerald isle, or the mainland of europa?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

In Response to Re: Current Odds this side of Atlantic.:
    [QUOTE]is that in the Emerald isle, or the mainland of europa?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Emerald Isle KP

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Current Odds this side of Atlantic. : Emerald Isle KP
    Posted by irishfanatic[/QUOTE]

You guys are awesome, I love your country, Thin Lizzy, Gary Moore, the Coors, everything. All my kids have irish names. do you root for the Celtics?   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Current Odds this side of Atlantic. : You guys are awesome, I love your country, Thin Lizzy, Gary Moore, the Coors, everything. All my kids have irish names. do you root for the Celtics?   

I'm afraid I must admit to having little or no interest in Basketball or indeed Baseball,even though I have went to games at Fenway and Fleet Centre.Also went to one Bruins game but nothing does it for me like Football (American). Patriots football has consumed me now for 15 years or so and that will be the case until my number is up.

I have travelled over to a Pats game every year since 2000 except last year when I attended game v Buccs in London.

BTW, I have never been at a losing Pats game and long may that continue!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Current Odds this side of Atlantic. :  I have travelled over to a Pats game every year since 2000 except last year when I attended game v Buccs in London. BTW, I have never been at a losing Pats game and long may that continue!!!!!!!

You gonna make it over this year? Probably for a playoff game

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Current Odds this side of Atlantic. : You gonna make it over this year? Probably for a playoff game

KP, sadly I have never been at a play-off game. This season I was at the Ravens game. Late reply to your post as I shut down last night (5 hour time difference and all that).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

irish,
    so who is the most favorite team in Ireland? is American football followed more in ireland or the UK?

who do most in the UK root for?

As for Europe I know Germany probably has the biggest following

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

[QUOTE]irish, so who is the most favorite team in Ireland? is American football followed more in ireland or the UK? who do most in the UK root for? As for Europe I know Germany probably has the biggest following

Dolphins & 49's have huge fanbases and a big reason for that is that these teams were high profile in the 80's when the sport was first introduced on T.V. on this side of the Atlantic. Patriots have a large following in Ireland but most of the guys here that I know are Phins supporters.

There is a large following both in Ireland and U.K. On continental Europe Germany and Holland (Netherlands) are large fan bases.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Wish I knew you were here for the Ravens game...Ive been a season tix holder since Sullivan stadium days...Anyway, announce when coming over next year for a game, you are welcome at our pre and post game tailgate party......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

While I hate betting against the Pats, the Saints at 12-1 are the best bet on the board.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

[QUOTE]Wish I knew you were here for the Ravens game...Ive been a season tix holder since Sullivan stadium days...Anyway, announce when coming over next year for a game, you are welcome at our pre and post game tailgate party......
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

Thanx and will do.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Current Odds this side of Atlantic. : KP, sadly I have never been at a play-off game. This season I was at the Ravens game. Late reply to your post as I shut down last night (5 hour time difference and all that).

Don't be too sad Irish, the only game i've ever went to was when they came to Philly and the Pats got waxed as Bledsoe was intercepted 4 times. It was a travesty and the day I jumped off his bandwagon.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Current Odds this side of Atlantic. : Don't be too sad Irish, the only game i've ever went to was when they came to Philly and the Pats got waxed as Bledsoe was intercepted 4 times. It was a travesty and the day I jumped off his bandwagon.
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

I'm not complaining, seeing Pats play"Live" annually will do for me, play-off game or not.

P.S. I was very impressed with your photo on the MERRY XMAS thread. I guess it's merrier for some than for others.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Current Odds this side of Atlantic. : I'm not complaining, seeing Pats play"Live" annually will do for me, play-off game or not. P.S. I was very impressed with your photo on the MERRY XMAS thread. I guess it's merrier for some than for others.

Oh I didn't think you were complaining, actually that's pretty awesome that you travel all this way to support the team. I would love to see one game live a year, it's just never been in my budget. I'm just really happy to have my slingbox and to be able to watch every game in the season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Re: Current Odds this side of Atlantic.(UPDATED)

Super Bowl XLV Tuesday 28th December 2010, 01:35
    Outright Betting Hide
    New England Patriots 9/4
    Baltimore Ravens 12/1
    Kansas City Chiefs 33/1
    Atlanta Falcons 9/2
    Indianapolis Colts 14/1
    New York Giants 40/1
    Philadelphia Eagles 11/2
    Green Bay Packers 14/1
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers 100/1
    Pittsburgh Steelers 7/1
    Chicago Bears 14/1
    St. Louis Rams 150/1
    New Orleans Saints 10/1
    New York Jets 20/1
    Jacksonville Jaguars 250/1
    Each Way Odds 1/2 places 1,2

What a season so far.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Current Odds this side of Atlantic. : I'm afraid I must admit to having little or no interest in Basketball or indeed Baseball,even though I have went to games at Fenway and Fleet Centre.Also went to one Bruins game but nothing does it for me like Football (American). Patriots football has consumed me now for 15 years or so and that will be the case until my number is up. I have travelled over to a Pats game every year since 2000 except last year when I attended game v Buccs in London. BTW, I have never been at a losing Pats game and long may that continue!!!!!!!

Irishfanatic:  "BTW, I have never been at a losing Pats game and long may that continue!!!!!!!"  Then by all means get over hear for the playoffs, and then plan on a trip to Dallas - LOL :).  Funny, I returned to the area only a few years ago, and have been to three Pats games at the Razor - they won them all.  If I could get the time off (and hit the lotto so I could afford it), I'd be there (probably freezing my you-know-what off - LOL :)).  GO PATS!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Current Odds this side of Atlantic. : You guys are awesome, I love your country, Thin Lizzy, Gary Moore, the Coors, everything. All my kids have irish names. do you root for the Celtics?   

Gary Moore - underrated blues guitar ripper. Ever catch the Fender anniversary concert were he smokes a version of Red House?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]While I hate betting against the Pats, the Saints at 12-1 are the best bet on the board.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

At 50 to 1 the Chiefs would be worth throwing a ten spot at.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Re: Current Odds this side of Atlantic.(UPDATED)

"Then by all means get over hear for the playoffs, and then plan on a trip to Dallas - LOL :)." 

Sure would like to but I will have to settle for cheering on The Pats in the play-offs from afar.

P.S.   Must be gr82bu

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Re: Current Odds this side of Atlantic.(UPDATED FOR DIVISIONAL MATCHES)

Super Bowl XLV Saturday 15th January 2011, 21:30
    Outright Betting Hide
    New England Patriots 15/8
    Atlanta Falcons 4/1
    Green Bay Packers 9/2
    Pittsburgh Steelers 5/1
    Chicago Bears 8/1
    Baltimore Ravens 8/1
    New York Jets 14/1
    Seattle Seahawks     50/1

Just in case u guys are interested on the Bookies views over here.