Cut lewis.... Okay..... Give nunn that spot!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

Cut lewis.... Okay..... Give nunn that spot!

I'm just sayin with little opportunity he has looked great. He works hard. I say

give him a real shot

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mstringr. Show mstringr's posts

Re: Cut lewis.... Okay..... Give nunn that spot!

It would seem the Safety from Cleveland will be getting the spot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Cut lewis.... Okay..... Give nunn that spot!:
    I'm just sayin with little opportunity he looked great. He's worked hard. Why not give him a real shot
    Posted by steve1581
    Nope they gave that spot to a DB Lockett from the sh*t stains.I wonder if they are planning on putting Slater on the IR,which would allow them to add Feely to the team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

In Response to Re: Cut lewis.... Okay..... Give nunn that spot!:
    It would seem the Safety from Cleveland will be getting the spot.
    Posted by mstringr

I assumed that Lockett will go to the practice squad opening. If not then it must be one of those "wink- wink" releases. A FA will no experience goes directly to special teams. Is he a speedster that is going to replace Slater for one week while Slater's arm heals? I am lost.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

In Response to Re: Cut lewis.... Okay..... Give nunn that spot! : I assumed that Lockett will go to the practice squad opening. If not then it must be one of those "wink- wink" releases. A FA will no experience goes directly to special teams. Is he a speedster that is going to replace Slater for one week while Slater's arm heals? I am lost.
    Posted by One-If-By-Sea

Reiss just posted:

'(update -- 8:45 p.m. -- Lockett is placed on the 53-man roster, not the practice squad.)"

So an undrafted FA just went from being cut by the Brown's to our 53 man roster? I am still lost.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

I like Nunn a lot. Watched him for 4 years at Nebraska....all work, all the time. He is an intelligent player who works hard and isn't afraid to do the dirty work. He would be a terrific ST addition, with added value as depth at receiver.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I like Nunn a lot. Watched him for 4 years at Nebraska....all work, all the time. He is an intelligent player who works hard and isn't afraid to do the dirty work. He would be a terrific ST addition, with added value as depth at receiver.
    Posted by markes8336
    I think that at some point you'll see Nunn on the 53 so don't get your panties in a bunch.....BB is just adjusting on the fly he does this every year at this time.There will be more moves before the first game.

Sections
Shortcuts