Cut OCHO NOW

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Cut OCHO NOW

That's it. I am sick of Ocho. He cost us more than once in this game and one of Tom's INT. was Ochos fault. It was a bad move by BB to get him. I say cut Ocho NOW and cut a few others. We need some new players.
    We should have beat the Bills easy. I don't even think we sacked Fitz.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Re: Cut OCHO NOW

I agree, and lets call Moss!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

I'd take Randy over 85 any day.

Half the idiots in Patriots nation didn't realize what they had with Randy Moss. We are seeing it now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

In Response to Re: Cut OCHO NOW:
    [QUOTE]I agree, and lets call Moss!
    Posted by Brady2Moss07[/QUOTE]

Right on Brady 2 Moss.  Right on

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

randy aint no fix  they got better after they got rid of him.   ocho is the worst wr on our roster

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Cut OCHO NOW:
    [QUOTE]That's it. I am sick of Ocho. He cost us more than once in this game and one of Tom's INT. was Ochos fault. It was a bad move by BB to get him. I say cut Ocho NOW and cut a few others. We need some new players. We should have beat the Bills easy. I don't even think we sacked Fitz.
    Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]EASY EH? WHAT ARE U SMOKIN? THE CONTRARIAN ALREADY TOLD YA Y WE WERE GOING TO LOSE, U SHOULD NOT HAVE INVESTED ALL YOUR PASSION WHEN BILL CLEARLY WASNT CONSIDERING IT IN CUTTING DGRONK!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Ocho is the goat of the week for me, You cant drop a pass in the end zone that hits you right on the hands.

To everyone saying we need to give him time, Its been 3 weeks, and hes dropped over 3 passes, Cut this chump

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

ocho cost Tom that one int. and we had over 46 yards in penalties. I think sergio brown needs cut to.This game reminds me of cleveland last year. ugh!

I feel bad though Welker played his rear off and for what? to lose. whatever

This loss never should have happened. NEVER!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from terribleturk. Show terribleturk's posts

[QUOTE]Ocho is the goat of the week for me, You cant drop a pass in the end zone that hits you right on the hands. To everyone saying we need to give him time, Its been 3 weeks, and hes dropped over 3 passes, Cut this chump
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]
    Dont just blame Ocho our defense cant stop a nose bleed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Not saying Randy is the answer but I think he is better than ocho and BB needs to wise up this week and get some new players. I don't think we even sacked fitz one time.

Now we have to go on the road to oakland next week and hope we win it there. and then jets after that.

I bet next time we play buffalo this year we win it.

Divison loss..not good today

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Anyone see Branch today?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cut OCHO NOW : Dont just blame Ocho our defense cant stop a nose bleed.
    Posted by terribleturk[/QUOTE]

true others are to blame but ocho cost tom that one INT. and mccourtey isn't good this year either. this just ruined my whole day

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfaninswflorida. Show Patsfaninswflorida's posts

[QUOTE]Ocho is the goat of the week for me, You cant drop a pass in the end zone that hits you right on the hands. To everyone saying we need to give him time, Its been 3 weeks, and hes dropped over 3 passes, Cut this chump
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]

In addition to dropping a sure TD he does not come back toward the ball and it caused the INT...

He has done that a number of times this year and it has almost caused an INT before today.... he does not understand that he needs to make a play on the ball ....

On the dropped ball....  Hernandez would have taken that pass to the house.... 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

I'm sorry, did Ocho toss 4 INT's?  Yeah, we'll come up with a thousand excuses for TB, but at the end of the day - he tossed the INTs, not Ocho.  And as far as I could see, Ocho ddn't play against the Bills's O, so how is he to blame?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

He is done... get rid of him.

Call Randy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfaninswflorida. Show Patsfaninswflorida's posts

[QUOTE]I'm sorry, did Ocho toss 4 INT's?  Yeah, we'll come up with a thousand excuses for TB, but at the end of the day - he tossed the INTs, not Ocho.  And as far as I could see, Ocho ddn't play against the Bills's O, so how is he to blame?
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

Were not saying he single handedly caused the loss.... were just talking about his performance.....   eerrr lack of performance.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

One of the INT was Ochos fault. The announcers even said Chad didn't complete the route and stopped it and he even said that Tom said he has no chemestry with ocho like he does with welker and branch.That is hugh tom saying that.

Last time Tom gripped about a receiver they got rid of randy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Defend Ocho all you want, but he can't run routes, he can't catch, and he doesn't block. He's been a non-factor all season so far. I was willing to give him a chance, but he has had his chance and when he drops an easily catchable ball that should have been a TD, you lose that chance in this league.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Call Randy Bill. Now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

[QUOTE]I'm sorry, did Ocho toss 4 INT's?  Yeah, we'll come up with a thousand excuses for TB, but at the end of the day - he tossed the INTs, not Ocho.  And as far as I could see, Ocho ddn't play against the Bills's O, so how is he to blame?

Child please! Chad dropped a catch that Moss would have caught with 1 hand. Chad is terrible. The team really missed the real 85 Hernandez today. Moss is a better fit for the Pats.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

He really looked out to lunch on that pick ... you could tell Tom was irked. The corner made a better cut than he did. 

He looks like he is sleepwalking out there ...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

I think we're overreacting after one game. That being said, I agree, cut Ocho now!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

Ah, did you watch the game?  None of those TDs, if I remember correctly, were oviously poor choices or bad thows by TB.  Tipped balls, close calls.  You can't totally blame TB for that.  Yah, he didn't have a great game, but WR is looking like a real position of need for us.  1 on 1 coverage on the outside and we can't make anyone pay.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kingliar. Show kingliar's posts

The Pats D entered the game ranked 31st in defense in the NFL. I assumed Brady would put up 40 plus and walk away with a relatively easy win, well on his way to to a 14-2, 15-1 season. The Pats had won 15 straight vs the Bills.
           Trouble is, the secondary is a disaster, thanks to a series of very bad drafts, and so it is possible the best offense in football might not, in the playoff crunch, be able to bail them out, after this game coming with the statiscally worst defense in football. If the Yets win the Pats are in third place in the East.
          Still, the Pats will score well over 500 points this year and win at least 13 games. But they well might suffer the same fate they did the last couple of years in the playoffs. 
             BB drafted 2 rb's early in the draft and essentially focused most of his attention on the offense. Big mistake....and it seems he is on his way to becoming the Don Coryell [sp] of this new era of football.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Agreed, cut Ocho.  I'd bring Moss back as our #3.  Stretch the field.  Worst case we use him as a decoy, whatever.  At least he'll bring something to the table.

But to the point of others, we have no defense.  We had no defense last year either.  We had 6 picks in the first 3 rounds and drafted nothing but offense, except Dowling who was injury prone in college with those premium picks.  Our big off season defensive move was to trade for Haynesworth who can't stay healthy.  We then cut our two most experienced safeties and get nothing for either of them.  WtheF?