Cut OCHO NOW

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Re: Cut OCHO NOW

Meh. He's guaranteed too much money to cut him regardless. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Cut OCHO NOW:
    [QUOTE]That's it. I am sick of Ocho. He cost us more than once in this game and one of Tom's INT. was Ochos fault. It was a bad move by BB to get him. I say cut Ocho NOW and cut a few others. We need some new players. We should have beat the Bills easy. I don't even think we sacked Fitz.
    Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]
    What does it mean when you keep doing the same thing over and over and over again and get the same result?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

He's got crap for hands and I'll never feel good when the balls in the air and he's got separation over top.  Bottom line, Moss would have caught that ball.  Moss didn't miss balls like that when the game was on the line, he was more likely to catch them.  Caldwell would have caught that ball, caught many of those balls and then got fired because he dropped one in the AFC Chip game.  I swear it, the Pats are playing with fire if they try to force this thing to work.  And they'll end up getting burnt.  

A tiny slither of me still wants this to work out but it's getting real hard to talk myself into the thought that it will.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

BB needs to cut him NOW!!!!! before he ruins the team anymore. He doesn't fit. Sorry about that but get someone who does. Even the announcer said that Tom, Wes, and Deion were talking about how well the can gel and that Tom said he has NO chemistry with Ocho. I don't want Tom forcing him the ball. Heck he can't even hang onto it in the end zone. We could have won had he hung onto the ball. who drops it in the end zone. C'mon man                                  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

bb has GOT TO see that signing OCHO was a mistake. I know Brady sees it and you can tell Tom is getting real sick of it. That ball he dropped in the end zone could have helped us win that game not to mention the INT. he helped create when he didn't go back and do what he was supposed to. I want OCHO cut. hey BB you cut Moss with NP you shouldn't have a problem cutting Chad. Cmon man.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mirage123. Show Mirage123's posts

In Response to Re: Cut OCHO NOW:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cut OCHO NOW : How many minutes were on the clock when Out of Synco dropped the TD making us burn up time we didn't need to?  If my memory serves me correctly, it was around 3 minutes it took for us to drive the ball across after Out of Synco was too busy preparing his end zone antics in his head instead of looking the ball into his hands. 
    Posted by BrocktonMike[/QUOTE]

Ocho's drop cost us 5 mins of our time. He dropped it with 8:18 left and got the touchdown to Welker at 3:20 left. That helped them run out the clock for the final Field goal. That is a serious error.
    I don't how people defend Ocho. He has not been running routes properly in the preseason and first three games and he is dropping passes regularly. We are missing Hernandez, Branch is not effective, Slater and Edelmen are really not regular receivers. He had a chance to show something and he failed miserably.
    Brady is not having a good second half, he should help not harm. MAny in this board say, oh everyone is making mistake, so he can also make a few.

BB should swallow his ego cut this guy. He will cost us more games. Get Randy Moss or somebody else, we need a 3rd or 4th receiver with somewhat reliable hands. We got guys like Gaffney in the middle of a season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry, no scapegoats. You loose as a team. The dropped Ocho "TD" turned into a Welker TD shortly there after so it doesn't explain the loss.
    Posted by SeattlePatsFan99[/QUOTE]

At the very least, it cost us a LOT of time ! That time could've been used to get into overtime and possibly win. Instead of a QUICK TD it took forever, when time was of the essence

I was a CHad supporter, but after that penalty lining up in the wrong place, covering the TE last week (?) then the pick and dropped TD pass that couldn't have been thrown better. Perfect pass, in stride, right on the gloves. 

Those 3 things are not because of no training camp or not learning the playbook. Dropped TD's placed perfectly in your hands, procedural penalties, and running bad routes that lead to picks are unacceptable

He's not the SOLE readon we lost, but he certainly didn't help AT ALL

PS. Moss is done. He was fading fast when he left and he just outright STANK after being dumped. Everyone who wants him back is thinking of when Moss was good. He was easily covered by 1 guy for awhile before we got rid of him

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Yes, Chad definitely had a bad day and he's headed the way of Joey Galloway.  But remember that we had a lot of guys out today.  We weren't at full strength on either side of the ball, and that coupled with a lousy day on TB's part meant a loss.  After all, you're not going to win if you throw 4 picks -- that one for the go-ahead TD where the ball bounced off a defender's helmet and into Florence Drayton's hands was just brutal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cut OCHO NOW : It looked like he was already to start celebrating instead of looking the ball all the way in.  Say what you will about Randy, all problems aside, he was never looking to prepare his endzone dance.  Time for Out of Synco to join the practice squad.  
    Posted by BrocktonMike[/QUOTE]

Out of Synco. Love it.

Howzabout Chokocinco?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

i dont fault him for the drop anyone can drop the pass, i faoult him for not running the route correctly and that led to a pick

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

agree 100% MIRAGE123

bb NEEDS TO CUT OCHO THIS WEEK BEFORE THE OAKLAND GAME. GET SOMEONE IN WHO CAN HELP US WIN AND KNOWS THE SYSTEM. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. THIS GUY IS NOT GETTING IT. LET HIM GO. TOM ISN'T GOING TO PUT UP WITH THIS MUCH LONGER I CAN SEE THAT.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Ocho has been playing like a nervous rookie. Don't get it. He did cost the PATS points today, but yep so did a lot of other players.
    Sloppy and ugly.
    Always hard to watch a team beat themselves, espiecally the PATS.
    Wes, Gronk, and Arroyo get kudos.
     wes. wow.
    And the G-man, he's got "it."
    This was one of those gut check games.
    Raiders next.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

[QUOTE]i dont fault him for the drop anyone can drop the pass, i faoult him for not running the route correctly and that led to a pick
    Posted by wolfwood[/QUOTE]

Except for the fact that he's a pro. WR. That's absolutely his fault. How can you not blame him for dropping a ball , when he's wide open no less. And the INT was his fault as well. The CB ran a better route than him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]i dont fault him for the drop anyone can drop the pass, i faoult him for not running the route correctly and that led to a pick
    Posted by wolfwood[/QUOTE]

Me too. Both hurt. The pick hurt worse. 

When the people in the booth call out your slacking off and terrible route running, you should be ashamed. Dude literally headed away from the ball, and made his cut like he was passing Rosie O'Donnel at the buffet.

If he cuts inside and sharp he has a step on that DB. Heck, he should have at least fought for it, and played DB, like Moss has done before. 

He just stood there like a space cadet watching it happen ... kind of like when he tweets about how awesome eveyone ELSE is, as if he is a spectator here. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

Randy - Yes I would take him. Honestly I think that if we made one or two more plays today we would have won the game. I think if we had sub'ed Slater for Ocho we would have won. This team can win it, but the recevers cant be "setting" the ball for the defence to catch.

On the bright side, maybe this will give us some focus...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Ocho's drop cost us 5 mins of our time.
    Posted by Mirage123[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking when it seemed to take forever to score after that drop.  Looks like the Patriots are going to have to win shoot outs, if a guy can't catch a TD pass at a crucial time in a shoot out then he isn't worth taking up a spot on the roster.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlderbutWiser. Show OlderbutWiser's posts

This defense is getting torched in the passing game and it probably is incapable of winning a game for you. The secondary absolutely is having developmental problems, notwithstanding the two interceptions.  
    Brady was the cause of two of the four interceptions he threw. His game was off. He seemed to rush some of his throws for no apparent reason. Some passes were high and others were low and off target. He similarly threw in the past when playing injured. I wonder if he is hurting.
    I thought the Pats would run more today. I guess there isn't much confidence in the running game (blocking) or it is being abandoned to rely upon TB. 
    The Bills seem to have their wits about them in the second half. They did the same thing to Oakland last week (mind you Raiders handily beat Jets today). NE seemed to have lost focus...over-confidence??
    Looks like same game planning...BB theory is do it until they stop you...well they got stopped. As in the recent years past there does not seem to be any adjustments made on offense or defense. I thought they would run more when second half began but then it when right back to the passing game. Creativity is lacking.
    Player depth on defense looks like another continued weakness.
    I sure hope this is not a glimpse of things to come. If so, perhaps it is time for BB to move along.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Well since everyone wants to cut Ocho for dropping a TD pass. Then we should cut the whole Defense. They had no pressure, couldnt stop the run and the pass. This team is giving up way to many points. Oh yes we might as well cut Brady. He threw 4 INT's, in which one was returned back for a TD. So, basically cut the whole team. Branch ddint have a catch either he sucks, He coulnt get opened?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Right, it's Ocho's fault we lost. 

Brady's 3 other picks and the inability to make a stop on defense wasn't the problem, it was Ocho's drop TD? RIIIGHHTTT...

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Ocho didn't cause the loss.  That was definitely a team accomplishment.  In the preseason, many wisely pointed out that it was too early to judge Ocho.  He didn't have the beneift of an offseason to learn the playbook and build chemistry with Brady.  HOWEVER, I think it's fair to say that 3 weeks of the regular season equates to an entire offseason.  After all, it's not like they are working every day in the offseason.  They have some very small mini camps, and a small OTA period.  Maybe he would have spent 5 days with Brady out in CA.  If Ocho isn't contributing from this point forward, I hope nobody still has the audacity to blame the lack of offseason work.  That was valid up to a point, and that point is probably now.

I hope he gets it soon.  Just about any WR off the street would have contributed to the extent he has so far.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

or rather the LACK of what he has done. The way I see it he has done nothing. Nothing to help us win. In all three games he has had continual drops and even in the miami game he had a critical penalty.

Expect for Gronk, Aaron, Deion, Wes, Vince, and Tom I don't really see many other good players on the team. We need some people with some speed and someone who can get to the QB. Man do the ravens have any players they want to trade? We can trade ocho to them. BB needs to do something and do it before the raiders game cause jets are after that.

I am NOT impressed with big al or shaun ellis either. Maybe get a new OC or DC but do something.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry, no scapegoats. You loose as a team. The dropped Ocho "TD" turned into a Welker TD shortly there after so it doesn't explain the loss. The interception also doesn't explain all the miscues made by others that summed to a 3 point loss to a much improved team. As far as Moss: I just don't see the 2011 Moss = 2007 Moss. I f that was the case, h e would be playing somewhere by now.  
    Posted by SeattlePatsFan99[/QUOTE]

Ocho c4th with a tatches that TD pass there is 8 minutes in left in the game. We scored with Welker with 3:30 left in the 4th.He cost abot 5 minutes on that drop. Im sick of tlking about this guy...hes not going anywhere so deal with him.