Cut OCHO NOW

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Re: Cut OCHO NOW

Moss is a better fit. Ocho is just not getting it. He cost us every game. Patsswinflordia is exactly correct on the play with ocho he is talking about. He did NOT come back toward the ball and it did cause that INT.
    With all the penalties we had today no wonder we lost.
    Bill needs to call Randy. Ocho has had more than enough time to get this system. He screws us every game so far. He needs to go and maybe mccourtey and sergio brown too.
    We should have easily won this game. Division losses are NOT good.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

To all the Ocho apologists -- the "he hasn't has time to learn the playbook" gang -- I ask, why has he had more negative plays than positive so far?  I could understand if he just wasn't part of the offense, but his penalties and drops . . . .  Sorry, but for the price they paid for him, it's getting harder and harder to believe he was or will be worth the money and roster spot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Cut OCHO NOW:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Cut OCHO NOW : EASY EH? WHAT ARE U SMOKIN? THE CONTRARIAN ALREADY TOLD YA Y WE WERE GOING TO LOSE, U SHOULD NOT HAVE INVESTED ALL YOUR PASSION WHEN BILL CLEARLY WASNT CONSIDERING IT IN CUTTING DGRONK!!!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

If you don't knock this crud off, I'm going to get you kicked.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

Tate would have been an upgrade over Ocho. 

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

I thought Moss didn't want to come back to NE.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyWelkerFan. Show BradyWelkerFan's posts

I dont think we should cut Ocho untill we FOR SURE get Randy Moss

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

FORGET ABOUT MOSS!!!! He's not coming back. Lets deal with what we have. I never liked the Ocho trade. He was washed up 3 years ago. He can't get separation. I think it's time to see what price can do.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm all over this thread!  Ocho is done, finished.  How can you drop a td pass like that?  He is taking up a spot on this team.... Randy's spot!  Get someone in who can catch, Moss would have made that catch one handed!  I like Ocho but not enough to want to keep him in NE.  Sorry folks, he's a bust here!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]I dont think we should cut Ocho untill we FOR SURE get Randy Moss
    Posted by BradyWelkerFan[/QUOTE]

Why?  I will take just about anyone not named Chad right now.  Preferably Moss would be my very first choice then everyone else who can run a route and catch a ball would be my second choice.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

if price ever sees the field  i would seriouslg give him a look  i have been one opf those people who saifd give it time to work with  ochco but  today was just flat out bad  drops a sure TD and incorrectly run his route leading to a pick

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeattlePatsFan99. Show SeattlePatsFan99's posts

Sorry, no scapegoats. You loose as a team. The dropped Ocho "TD" turned into a Welker TD shortly there after so it doesn't explain the loss. The interception also doesn't explain all the miscues made by others that summed to a 3 point loss to a much improved team. As far as Moss: I just don't see the 2011 Moss = 2007 Moss. If that was the case, he would be playing somewhere by now.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I'm still not giving up on him, but another week or two like this one and I think you gotta find a different option.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

[QUOTE]I thought Moss didn't want to come back to NE.
    Posted by chuchos[/QUOTE]

Moss said he would only play for NE.  He retired because BB wouldn't take him back.  We don't necessarily need Moss back but we do have to cut Ocho and find someone who can catch the ball and run correct routes. 

We also have to get back to the Patriot way and quit bringing in players who don't fit our tradition and character.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Look...if the D could actually have come up with only two more stops, we win this game, even with all the tipped passes and Ints.....Nope, this one belongs to the HC and HIS D braintrust, not  the Offense.....Ocho HAS to make that catch....and he has to figure out what he's doing....too many times today Brady had to reposition him before the snap of the ball...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

[QUOTE]I'm still not giving up on him, but another week or two like this one and I think you gotta find a different option.
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

85's headed for Belichick's doghouse and he's not coming out. Over.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Tom and Bill lost us that game.. what was with the TIMEOUT we got deducted because BB wanted to rant to the ref for half an hour???  Tom threw the INT's and our defense STUNK!!  Keep In mind no Pat Chung.. No Albert.. no Dowling..

Ocho was not our problem today, he just didnt help.. at all.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyWelkerFan. Show BradyWelkerFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cut OCHO NOW : Why?  I will take just about anyone not named Chad right now.  Preferably Moss would be my very first choice then everyone else who can run a route and catch a ball would be my second choice.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

Because what if the person we pickup is even worse then ocho atleast we know what we will get if we get Moss

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

I thought Ochocinco was worth a shot. 

I was completely wrong.  This guy is useless, a waste of a roster spot. 

In the game today, the Pats would have been better off playing with 10 players on O.  Ochocinco cost us an INT, and then dropped an easy TD, that was it. 

Dump him, please.  I'll take anyone else, it doesn't matter.  Any WR in the NFL would have caught that TD pass.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cut OCHO NOW : Because what if the person we pickup is even worse then ocho atleast we know what we will get if we get Moss
    Posted by BradyWelkerFan[/QUOTE]

Worse than Ochocinco?  How is that even possible?  I'm serious, how could any WR perform worse than what we've seen?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrocktonMike. Show BrocktonMike's posts

[QUOTE]Ocho is the goat of the week for me, You cant drop a pass in the end zone that hits you right on the hands. To everyone saying we need to give him time, Its been 3 weeks, and hes dropped over 3 passes, Cut this chump
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]

It looked like he was already to start celebrating instead of looking the ball all the way in. 

Say what you will about Randy, all problems aside, he was never looking to prepare his endzone dance. 

Time for Out of Synco to join the practice squad.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrocktonMike. Show BrocktonMike's posts

[QUOTE]Tom and Bill lost us that game.. what was with the TIMEOUT we got deducted because BB wanted to rant to the ref for half an hour???  Tom threw the INT's and our defense STUNK!!  Keep In mind no Pat Chung.. No Albert.. no Dowling.. Ocho was not our problem today, he just didnt help.. at all.
    Posted by Ender587[/QUOTE]

How many minutes were on the clock when Out of Synco dropped the TD making us burn up time we didn't need to? 

If my memory serves me correctly, it was around 3 minutes it took for us to drive the ball across after Out of Synco was too busy preparing his end zone antics in his head instead of looking the ball into his hands. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

[QUOTE]I thought Ochocinco was worth a shot.  I was completely wrong.  This guy is useless, a waste of a roster spot.  In the game today, the Pats would have been better off playing with 10 players on O.  Ochocinco cost us an INT, and then dropped an easy TD, that was it.  Dump him, please.  I'll take anyone else, it doesn't matter.  Any WR in the NFL would have caught that TD pass.
    Posted by John413[/QUOTE]

Agree John. Agree. Man Tom was so mad when Ocho droped that in the end zone. I guess I missed what was BB yelling about at the end?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry, no scapegoats. You loose as a team. The dropped Ocho "TD" turned into a Welker TD shortly there after so it doesn't explain the loss. The interception also doesn't explain all the miscues made by others that summed to a 3 point loss to a much improved team. As far as Moss: I just don't see the 2011 Moss = 2007 Moss. I f that was the case, h e would be playing somewhere by now.  
    Posted by SeattlePatsFan99[/QUOTE]

it turned into a welker touchdown around what 2 minutes later?

You know what 2 minutes would have provided the pats at the end of this game? A chance to win in the 2 minute offense.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cut OCHO NOW : How many minutes were on the clock when Out of Synco dropped the TD making us burn up time we didn't need to?  If my memory serves me correctly, it was around 3 minutes it took for us to drive the ball across after Out of Synco was too busy preparing his end zone antics in his head instead of looking the ball into his hands. 
    Posted by BrocktonMike[/QUOTE]

"Out of Synco" . . . that's a classic

25. This post has been removed.