Cut OCHO NOW

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

Re: Cut OCHO NOW

In Response to Re: Cut OCHO NOW:
    Tom and Bill lost us that game.. what was with the TIMEOUT we got deducted because BB wanted to rant to the ref for half an hour???  Tom threw the INT's and our defense STUNK!!  Keep In mind no Pat Chung.. No Albert.. no Dowling.. Ocho was not our problem today, he just didnt help.. at all.
    Posted by Ender587

He was prob trying to say he didnt want the call changed and to give them the TD Why on earth did McCourty tackle him!!! BB new the game was over if the call was reversed. We would of had 1min and 46 sec on the clock with Brady running the no huddle to tie it up. we beat our selves.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

Per Reiss WR Chad Ochocinco – 60 of 75 offensive snaps

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Then by this reasoning we should cut McCourty for down right getting burnt and cut Mankins cause his penalty(s) gave us no chance to get the ball back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

I <3 RANDY MOSS!!!

By the way, For those of you with twitter or facebook...Did you see Chad's Page after the game, and the things ppl were saying to him? LMAO!!! I'll be surprised if he does'nt slit his wrists!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Oh yeah cut Brady too.

We didnt run the ball enough. We should have ground and pounded after we were up 14-0. We scored too quick and relied on the D. The same type of stuff was said after Cleveland last year. Since Merriweather and Mroney left people are looking for someone to blame for something. Like a bunch of chickens pecking at the weak one in the flock.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoLongHarryTruman. Show SoLongHarryTruman's posts

But remember that we had a lot of guys out today.  
    Posted by LuvsThosePats

That's a fool's argument. The Bill's were down a bunch of player too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

In Response to Re: Cut OCHO NOW : it turned into a welker touchdown around what 2 minutes later? You know what 2 minutes would have provided the pats at the end of this game? A chance to win in the 2 minute offense.
    Posted by ChasaB

Actually, when Chad dropped that pass it was 8:12 on the clock.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Ocho hasn't performed well. He's been inconsistent at best, and looks lost. Maybe he needs more time. I don't think Moss is the answer, and honestly, don't think anyone on our roster is the answer we need. I'm hopeful that once Price heals he'll see more snaps. Having him and Hernandez on the field together or available will help for sure.

It's high time we invested a high draft pick in a blue chip WR next year. There are some really good ones, we just need to spend the capital to go get them instead of counting on a converted QB, ST ace, 3rd round draft pick that played in a non-pro style offense, knobby knees, and butterfingers to bail us out.

That said, we better buck up and pay Welker his due. He, Gronk and Hernandez are our "core" next year.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

Don't worry about Ocho,,He will be gone soon if he doesn't catch on.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In Response to Re: Cut OCHO NOW : ... I was a CHad supporter, but after that penalty lining up in the wrong place, covering the TE last week (?) ...
    Posted by hang3xc

That was actually the tight end's fault.  He was supposed to be lined up in the backfield.  You can see he was lined up a BIT back of the line, but apparently not enough.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wildwillis. Show Wildwillis's posts

I'd take Randy over 85 any day. Half the idiots in Patriots nation didn't realize what they had with Randy Moss. We are seeing it now.
    Posted by 4Adam13

I said it in the begining when everyone wanted Steve Smith or 85 - neither is the the same league as Moss. Those that think they are you are sadly mistaken and my point has been proven.  And for you Deion Branch believers how has he been doing?  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In Response to Re: Cut OCHO NOW : And for you Deion Branch believers how has he been doing?  
    Posted by Wildwillis

He's had two great games and one game where he wasn't targeted.  Thanks for asking.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

My flippant response on another thread aside, I don't feel it's time to cut Mr. Johnson

Yet.

For the most part it's not play-book related, making mental errors that a good many rookis would have corrected by now. This, and he should, at least for now, learn to shut his mouth. His statements after yesterday's game (which I have devoted its own thread to, one that nobody seems to want to touch) are simply mind boggling. He has shown flashes of improvement but overall he's just not fitting in.  I would give him until the bye week to "get it" or the experiment should be considered a failure.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfaninswflorida. Show Patsfaninswflorida's posts

In Response to Re: Cut OCHO NOW :  And for you Deion Branch believers how has he been doing?  
    Posted by Wildwillis

What have you been smoking?

Last week Deion Branch had 8 catches for 129 yards and the week before 7 catches for 93 yards.

http://www.patriots.com/team/roster/Deion-Branch/286714f7-facf-454c-8beb-c52c009c3cea

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Anyone see Branch today?
    Posted by tcal2-

Oh man, does this mean we will have to listen to Chris Carter tonight saying he was right about Branch dissapearing in games.??  lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Cut OCHO NOW : Exactly. This is scapegoating 101 for the Ocho haters. No excuse on an awful drop, but Stevie Johnson did the same thing last year. It happens. That said, before that TD drop, Ocho was clearly showing progress from Week 1 to this game. Not debatable. He made two nice catches and was clearly more involved in the offense, which is You want a scapegoat, look at Brady and Bill O'Brien. Something just ain't right. I am starting to wonder if BB needs to give more power to O'Brien and less to Brady. We're the '00s Colts and I hate it.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

What twisted logic are you employing here to spin this as 85 being portrayed as the scapegoat? Nobody is blaming him fot the loss. They are just saying BB's good buddy sucks; which he does.

Are you questioning coach BB's wisdom here?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'm not going to bother reading what is sure to be some entertaining nonsense in this thread, so if this has been said . . .  carpe diem or mea culpa or ex temporaneous . . .  or some latin thing, but I have two things to say about Ocho:

1) He could have done himself all kinds of favors if he'd hauled in that sure touchdown strike from Brady in the fourth quarter. The Pats scored anyway, and likely would have lost just the same had Ocho caught that ball, but a catch there takes a lot of people's minds off the fact that he can't get on the field because -- apparently -- he's not a quick study, and . . .

2) I wonder if "heaven" is everything he hoped it would be.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

Why should the Patriots keep spoon-feeding a 10 year NFL Veteran Reciever? there's only 16 regular season games a year...how long do they wait to see if he "catches on"???

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Why should the Patriots keep spoon-feeding a 10 year NFL Veteran Reciever? there's only 16 regular season games a year...how long do they wait to see if he "catches on"???
    Posted by ReeGzUSMC

A long time; Because BB threw a good chunk of money at him, he's BB' buddy and BB kicked a HOFer to the curb and won't sign him even though he is practically begging to come back.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HaverhillBob. Show HaverhillBob's posts

So Ocho is the probelm? We put up 30 + points AGAIN, Brady thows for 350+ AGAIN, he throws for 65% again and we havea problem at receiver.  Hw many more PPG do you think we're going to put up?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In Response to Re: Cut OCHO NOW : A long time; Because BB threw a good chunk of money at him, he's BB' buddy and BB kicked a HOFer to the curb and won't sign him even though he is practically begging to come back.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Moss has nothing to do with Ocho.  Whether Ocho stays or goes, Moss is never coming back, not the way he left town.  Belichick gives second chances to players who have had issues elsewhere; if you have problems here and he gets rid of you, you're dead to him.  Moss' meltdown at the end of his time here was pretty epic.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Cut OCHO NOW : Moss has nothing to do with Ocho.  Whether Ocho stays or goes, Moss is never coming back, not the way he left town.  Belichick gives second chances to players who have had issues elsewhere; if you have problems here and he gets rid of you, you're dead to him.  Moss' meltdown at the end of his time here was pretty epic.
    Posted by MattC05

Is Mankins dead to him? No. Calling the owner a liar with no honor and blowing off half a season is okay, but saying you love the team and want to be signed and stay makes you dead to him. What a f'n joke.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

100% agree.  He is not worth like Taylor Price. Ocho prime time is over.
    Offensive can concentrate on Deion Branch, Wes, 2 Pro Bowl TE Rod Grons. Hernandez, Mathew , Taylor, Elderman. That is enough toys for Tom to work.  Get the money from Ocho to get an experience defensive back.
    In Response to Cut OCHO NOW:
    That's it. I am sick of Ocho. He cost us more than once in this game and one of Tom's INT. was Ochos fault. It was a bad move by BB to get him. I say cut Ocho NOW and cut a few others. We need some new players. We should have beat the Bills easy. I don't even think we sacked Fitz.
    Posted by WelkerRules

Sections
Shortcuts