CUTLER PUNKS DENVER

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

CUTLER PUNKS DENVER

The punk, Jay Cutler, has done it again. In an interview he treats Denver the way an established & verified punk would, when given the chance. Is this guy a freakin' idiot or what?

Cutler disses Denver fans on radio show

The Denver Post

Jay Cutler is back to frustrating Broncos fans.

Interviewed Tuesday night on ESPN Radio in Chicago, Cutler was asked about the 20,000 fans who showed up to the Bears' practices over the weekend. Cutler said Denver didn't compare as a football town.

"In Denver, we didn't have this many fans at all," he said. "We weren't even able to accommodate that many fans (at practice). That's Chicago Bears fans for you. They're proud of their Bears.

"It's a lot (different). Denver's like a 6 and Chicago's like a 9. It's a quite bit different. Just the fans and how passionate they are, that's probably the biggest difference."

Cutler returns to Denver for the Week 3 preseason game Aug. 30 at Invesco Field at Mile High.

"Denver, am I looking forward to it? No. Just the whole hoopla that's going to come along with it," he said. "I'm excited to go back and see some of the guys there. I've got some really good friends back there, and get back to Denver and see if my house is still standing. Other than that, that's about all I'm excited about Denver."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: CUTLER PUNKS DENVER

its gonna be funny watching him fall on his face this year.for one they have no receiveing corp.he will look average at best.

cutleradoption.JPG

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

When I think of Punk, I can't help but remembering all of taunting jaw movement from Philip Rivers while, of all things, standing on the sidelines.  

I take that back - punk is the right word.  pus*y is better. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Re: CUTLER PUNKS DENVER:
    When I think of Punk, I can't help but remembering all of taunting jaw movement from Philip Rivers while, of all things, standing on the sidelines.   I take that back - punk is the right word.  pus*y is better. 
    Posted by underdogg

Yeah, uh huh, a guy who plays in the AFCCG with torn ligaments in his knee (after knocking your team out of the playoffs) is a pus*y. Go back to pushing your pencil somewhere else. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

If he's the same guy that stands on the sidelines taunting players on the field then yes. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Cutler evidently is one who opens his mouth before engaging his brain. Denver has long been passionate about the Broncos, I'd bet they have sold out every game for decades. I have no issue with Bolt calling him a punk. But be careful throwing those stones, you live in a house full of windows! Rivers is as much af a blowhard as Cutler, IMO. And there are a few other Chargers who could be considered just as immature and "punk-like" as Jay is, too. My biggest question is why are you posting this c r a p here? We are more concerned now with the Wilfork negotiations, who is looking good (or bad) in camp, and other things directly related to the Patriots. This seems like fodder more suited for a Broncos or Bears message board! The Cutler soap opera was something to discuss in the dead of the offseason, but that was months ago. The season is about to start, and there are subjects more worthy of discussion than comments from an irrelevant QB about his old team! If you must post here, Bolt, please, go back to touting your Chargers as impending world champs. At least that way we can get a good laugh, and also store ammo to throw back at you when once again Norv and his team fall short of their (and your) wet dreams!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

A slap fight between jbolt and underdogg is pure comedy gold.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. A slap fight between jbolt and underdogg is pure comedy gold.
    Posted by prairiemike

Sort of like watching a spat in the special ed class at school? Flailing open handed blows punctuated with shouts of "Take that you thon of a bith!!!"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

That's gold Jerry, gold.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. A slap fight between jbolt and underdogg is pure comedy gold.
    Posted by prairiemike

He who perceives a slap at others in August, may himself receive a knock out punch in January. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: CUTLER PUNKS DENVER :  He who perceives a slap at others in August, may himself receive a knock out punch in January. 
    Posted by jbolted

Coming from a Chargers fan, there is absolutely no denying the truth of this statement.

(but you left out the part about the dancing)

(oh . . .  and solid Kenny Banya reference, dogg)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Physics. Show Physics's posts

In Response to CUTLER PUNKS DENVER:
    The punk, Jay Cutler, has done it again. In an interview he treats Denver the way an established & verified punk would, when given the chance. Is this guy a freakin' idiot or what? Cutler disses Denver fans on radio show The Denver Post Posted: 08/07/2009 01:00:00 AM MDT Jay Cutler is back to frustrating Broncos fans. Interviewed Tuesday night on ESPN Radio in Chicago, Cutler was asked about the 20,000 fans who showed up to the Bears' practices over the weekend. Cutler said Denver didn't compare as a football town. "In Denver, we didn't have this many fans at all," he said. "We weren't even able to accommodate that many fans (at practice). That's Chicago Bears fans for you. They're proud of their Bears. "It's a lot (different). Denver's like a 6 and Chicago's like a 9. It's a quite bit different. Just the fans and how passionate they are, that's probably the biggest difference." Cutler returns to Denver for the Week 3 preseason game Aug. 30 at Invesco Field at Mile High. "Denver, am I looking forward to it? No. Just the whole hoopla that's going to come along with it," he said. "I'm excited to go back and see some of the guys there. I've got some really good friends back there, and get back to Denver and see if my house is still standing. Other than that, that's about all I'm excited about Denver."
    Posted by jbolted

Look, I don't care if Denver goes 6-10 or 5-11 or whatever. They made the correct decision getting what they could for Cutler.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastplant. Show beastplant's posts

respect goes out to rivers who has actually made the playoffsd multiple time and won plaoff games and played with severe injuries in the playoffs to boot.

NO respect to gay cutler who has never been to the post season, never had a winning record yet in his career, bytched his way out of denver for having his little ego hurt, then turns on the fans who were nothing but good to him during his time in denver.  the guys a dilldoe and everyone but he knows it.  it will take a bout five more years of football failure for him to realize he's the modern jeff george.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Physics. Show Physics's posts

The hope is that Denver just does not squander those picks for Cutler, but I think he may have done the best thing to help out his old coach.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Cutler is heading to the status of becoming a Morality Tale: the loudmouth guy who touts himself too much who later falls on his face as a result of his pride and lack of respect for others. Underneath it all is a guy who is insecure, feels victimized and cheated and won't claim responisibility for his life. As John Lennnon sang  " Isn't he a bit like you and me?" Well, Cutler seems ready to make the public sacrifice for us all to learn from.

NY Pats Fan 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Cutler is heading to the status of becoming a Morality Tale: the loudmouth guy who touts himself too much who later falls on his face as a result of his pride and lack of respect for others. Underneath it all is a guy who is insecure, feels victimized and cheated and won't claim responisibility for his life. As John Lennnon sang  " Isn't he a bit like you and me?" Well, Cutler seems ready to make the public sacrifice for us all to learn from. NY Pats Fan 
    Posted by NYC

Unless, of course, he isn't.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Isn't heading to the status of becoming a Morality Tale?
    Isn't a loudmouth guy who touts himself too much and later falls on his face?
    Isn't an insecure guy who feels victimized and cheated and won't claim
        responsibility for his life?
    Isn't a bit like you and me?

What?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastplant. Show beastplant's posts

Isn't heading to the status of becoming a Morality Tale? Isn't a loudmouth guy who touts himself too much and later falls on his face? Isn't an insecure guy who feels victimized and cheated and won't claim     responsibility for his life? Isn't a bit like you and me? What?
    Posted by prairiemike

unless, of course.....you know....

Sections
Shortcuts