Cutler

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

Cutler

I just can't tell you how gratifying it is to see Cutler go down in flames.

He had a good thing going in Denver and was just too immature to even give it a chance.

I hope Denver makes the playoffs* and the Bears end up going 6-10.

It will be the worst off-season that Cutler could even imagine.

* and the Pats crush them in the playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Cutler

In Response to Cutler:
    I just can't tell you how gratifying it is to see Cutler go down in flames. He had a good thing going in Denver and was just too immature to even give it a chance. I hope Denver makes the playoffs* and the Bears end up going 6-10. It will be the worst off-season that Cutler could even imagine. * and the Pats crush them in the playoffs.
    Posted by Jaxxon

He certainly cost me a few bucks last night. That was a horrible performance and you can't blame their line for everything Cutler was awful.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mstep34. Show mstep34's posts

In Response to Cutler:
    I just can't tell you how gratifying it is to see Cutler go down in flames. He had a good thing going in Denver and was just too immature to even give it a chance. I hope Denver makes the playoffs* and the Bears end up going 6-10. It will be the worst off-season that Cutler could even imagine. * and the Pats crush them in the playoffs.
    Posted by Jaxxon

I think cutler is overrated but lets be honest while he acted immature it was his coach who tried to replace him with a one year wonder after all the so called experts elevated cutler to elite status.  Like I said I think cutler is overrated but I wouldn't have replaced him with Kyle Orton.  Even if Denver does make the playoffs his lack of being able to move the ball down the field will hinder that team just like pennington

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

I never understood what the big deal about Cutler was. I never thought he was that great. Sure he has a strong arm, but so does Mike Vick

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

In Response to Cutler:
    Posted by Jaxxon

He is a humbled idiot.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

• Cutler is the most overrated QB to ever play the game
    • Hasn't had a winning season since high school
    • Has 17 pix, leading the NFL, even more than Delhomme who has 13
    • Is waiting for Shanahan is Chicago
    • As starter at Vandy was 11-35, a 23.9% win ratio
    • As a pro starting QB, 21-25, a 45.6% win ratio
    • Combined win ratio since high school, 32-60 , at 39.1%  
    • basically a perennial loser

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Cutler:
    Cutler is the most overrated QB to ever play the game Hasn't had a winning season since high school Has 17 pix, leading the NFL, even more than Delhomme who has 13 Is waiting for Shanahan is Chicago As starter at Vandy was 11-35, a 23.9% win ratio As a pro starting QB, 21-25, a 45.6% win ratio Combined win ratio since high school, 32-60 , at 39.1%   basically a perennial loser
    Posted by jbolted

You know that really puts things into perspective.  I guess everyone must have blamed his supporting cast all along.  

Sections
Shortcuts