Cynical Take On Gronk Come Back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Cynical Take On Gronk Comeback

The Gronk Team's well-designed media campaign makes me wonder if he waited until Jets week to come back because they are the team in the media capital.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: Cynical Take On Gronk Come Back

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Gronk Team's well-designed media campaign makes me wonder if he waited until Jets week to come back because they are the team in the media capital.

[/QUOTE]

IMO.. DR.Andrews cleared Gronk to play this week. It has nothing to do which team the Pats are playing weather it's a division , conference , or NFC game. Him and his agent are taking the advice of DR.Andrews and only him. It will be interesting  how Gronkowski's arm holds up in run blocking, not just catching 5-10 yard passes from Brady. Also breaking tackles and double and triple teams when he is going out on routes. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

It had to do with him putting the weight he lost back on and building his strength back up to where it was prior to 4 arm surgeries and a back surgery. Then the doctors checked him out thoroughly and cleared him tp play. Nothing more to it than that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

As I stated last wek it had a lot to do with DA being out.

Sections
Shortcuts