D - Coordinator DAN PEES > Should He Be Canned?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CapnFoxboro. Show CapnFoxboro's posts

D - Coordinator DAN PEES > Should He Be Canned?

Never been a big Dan "Mr.Softy" Pees fan .

Let's assume it's his call ( not BB's ) in crunch time

Thumbs up or down on him ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Re: D - Coordinator DAN PEES > Should He Be Canned?

Belichick said this is "something they have been working on for a while" (regarding the 4th down call).

Bring back Charlie Weiss and Romeo Crennel next season - they'll both need jobs!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhb2. Show jhb2's posts

Pees should be Romeo Crennel's assistant here in New England.  By the way where's Romeo now?  "The Lover" used to juice his boys with serious nastiness.  Without him we've won zero rings since his departure.  With Charlie's bad rep at Notre Dame we might be looking at a not-too-distant reunion of O & D coordinators!  BB could use the help.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

I was hoping by starting that - someone would say where Romeo is, because I have wondered that too?

I think Weiss is gone from ND after this season. 

It would be cool if they both came back, but I suppose you really can't "demote" your current O&D coordinaters.... well then again, if you go for it on 4th & 2 from your ouw 28 - you can do ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

No DOUBT!   They play WAY too SOFT! and I"m SICK of it.

Don't forget about the O-Cord too! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

So the most they give up in 2 other games is 24 & 21 all others are below 17 and you want the fire the Def Coordinator.

Wow I bet if ran a company you'd fire your sales guy after one bad month of sales too....

If the offense was better in the Red Zone they'd be 9 and 0

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to D - Coordinator DAN PEES > Should He Be Canned?:
     Never been a big Dan "Mr.Softy" Pees fan . Let's assume it's his call ( not BB's ) in crunch time Thumbs up or down on him ?
    Posted by CapnFoxboro

If it's his call I say Thumbs down but I have to think BB has the last say on what defense we play and I can't stand  that Puu$$y prevent deep cover defense. They had success in the first 3 quarters so we know what we have to do in the future.There's definitely plenty of blame to go around in this game though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hmrstrm. Show hmrstrm's posts

Fire him NOW...Fire Belichick, cut Maroney, trade Brady for 3 second round draft picks, change the unform color, put sparkles on their helmets, get rid of those stupid fake Patriots at home games, start a petition, write a letter, run home and tell your mommy....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuntonFirstDown. Show PuntonFirstDown's posts

YES!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

"Defense"?   What's that?  The Pats D consists of 11 endzone greeters.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CapnFoxboro. Show CapnFoxboro's posts

anybody else care to chime in ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

Hell yeah! Pees and the D-line coach should have been canned last year!  The Defense can't get with in 10 yards of any QB they have played, weather that is schem or talent don't know but it is Pathetic watching every QB have a cup of joe while he waits for the wide out to run free down the middle.  Also on the Game winning catch, just like agains the Giants and Broncos, the Secondary telegraphs that our S H I T T Y corners are one on one against the oppositioins #1 WR!!!! quess what each time a three step drop back and A Winning TD.    Yes Pees has got to go

On another note who is the offensive cordinator? and Does Bill even talk to anyone on the offense? Time to bring some reall NFL quality coaches

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I don't know where to start but he's a good first choice. I can't understand why they would change so drastically from what was working great. I just don't get it. 

They did the same thing on offense too, They played the end of that game not to lose when they should have been gutting them open like they had been. What happened last night is on the coaching staff and they need some new aggressive smart people.

Sections
Shortcuts