D Line - Who Gets Cut?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

D Line - Who Gets Cut?

With the signings of Shaun Ellis and Andre Carter, the Pats now have absurd depth.

Big Vince
    Haynesworth
    Ellis
    Wright
    Carter
    Anderson
    Brace
    Pryor
    Deaderick
    Love
    Moore

I know it's early, but who do you guys think gets cut?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skadude22. Show Skadude22's posts

Re: D Line - Who Gets Cut?

Brace, Deaderick, and Love

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Vince, Bert, Ellis and Wright are locks.

Moore and Anderson are going to take some OLB.

Brace, Deaderick, Pryor, Love and Anderson are the guys actually fighting for spots.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

love, deaderick, and maybe Brace if he dont get his big buttt on the field... I say the Carter guy we got late may be cut if not I/R'ed.  I also dont think its a lock that newly signed Carter or Ellis will make it as they are long in the tooth and Carter is a traditional 4-3 end who cant really stand up...so we shall see.. but Alot wil be axed.. our total d-line # is somewhere between 20 -30..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

It sounds as if some injury issues have dictated that new faces are coming through the door.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

In Response to Re: D Line - Who Gets Cut?:
    [QUOTE]Brace, Deaderick, and Love
    Posted by Skadude22[/QUOTE]........i,ll second that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Yeah, a few guys are have been out all camp and maybe didnt do enough to keep themselves in shape

I think we run a lot of nickle defense this year with rotating ends on both sides to keep the pass rush fresh...They have 4 legit guys to do that...  Cunningham, Anderson, Carter and Moore now....should have an improved pass rush, and Fork and Albert will man the middle and command so much attention, the ends will be singled up and able to make plays.... atleast thats how I see it shaking out...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

I dont think deadrick gets cut mayb practice squad or i/r he started last year and showed some promise

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Brace
    Love
    Moore

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

deaderick is terminally stupid

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

I'd be shocked if Andre Carter doesn't make the team. He was very good in a rush end role, which it sounds like a role he'll fill here. I think Deadrick (yes, he's terminally stupid), Love, Moore, Cohen (is he even in the conversation?) could be in trouble. I don't know how I feel about Brace. Is he being held out bc he failed the run or bc of injury?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The guy running with the knife.

Sections
Shortcuts