D played fairly well...O was farily atrocious

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

D played fairly well...O was farily atrocious

Dropped balls, poor throws, bad clock management and bad coaching.

5 trips inside the 25 and 13 points to show for it!!!!

Joe Flacco didn't do great, he had less than 60% completions, but HE didn't make any mistakes. He didn't throw any picks (and for the record, I understand the one that counted was tipped). He didn't start to run for it on fourth, then pull up and throw it...to nobody. The Ravens didn't drop 3rd down passes that hit them in the hands. They didn't inexplicably waste time when they needed it. The Ravens played well in all the phases of the game. The Pats played well in 2 (D and ST), but played well below average on O. And that's well below LEAGUE average for a team that had the most potent offense in the league. So, in reality, they played fairly bad when considering their own standards.

How many times will this offense have their WORST game in the LAST game of the year? 07, 10, 11, and now 12.

In a "QB League" where "offense raigns" defenses STILL and ALWAYS win Championships.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Re: D played fairly well...O was farily atrocious

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

Dropped balls, poor throws, bad clock management and bad coaching.

5 trips inside the 25 and 13 points to show for it!!!!

Joe Flacco didn't do great, he had less than 60% completions, but HE didn't make any mistakes. He didn't throw any picks (and for the record, I understand the one that counted was tipped). He didn't start to run for it on fourth, then pull up and throw it...to nobody. The Ravens didn't drop 3rd down passes that hit them in the hands. They didn't inexplicably waste time when they needed it. The Ravens played well in all the phases of the game. The Pats played well in 2 (D and ST), but played well below average on O. And that's well below LEAGUE average for a team that had the most potent offense in the league. So, in reality, they played fairly bad when considering their own standards.

How many times will this offense have their WORST game in the LAST game of the year? 07, 10, 11, and now 12.

In a "QB League" where "offense raigns" defenses STILL and ALWAYS win Championships.

I agree. See my Post, "Same Old Story"

Sections
Shortcuts