Da’quan Bowers spotted

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Da’quan Bowers spotted

Is it possible he could fall to us? I think so. should we pick him? I think so. What do you think, constant reader?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Da’quan Bowers spotted

I think there's a chance he falls completely out of the 1st all together and I wouldn't want to take him at 33 either. More tests came back on his knee and it's not good. There's still a fair amount of damage and now concerns about long term arthritis which will only weaken it further each year. He was seen hobbling at his pro-day and getting visible winded easily which many think he would have helped his stock better if he never had a pro-day at all. On top of that he's to small to be a 34 DE but to big an slow to be an elephant. So he's a 2fer. Doesn't fit the system and is a long term health risk.

I see the Saints taking the risk and selecting him. He'd be a good fit for a 43 D

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Nope

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wildwillis. Show Wildwillis's posts

JJ Watt all day, or trade up and snag Quinn if your going DE/OLB on the pick 17

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Asher77. Show Asher77's posts

If the knee will let him play with the ability he showed last year then YES I take him at 17. This is an easy one. I will say that Quinn might trump him if also in our range.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Is he suffering the biggest draft drop in a decade?  His stock has dropped from top 3 pick in many early mocks...to most likely out of first round altogether. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gln826. Show gln826's posts

He isnt worth a 3rd rounder if he can only play for a couple of seasons which it looks like right now with that knee.  Too bad, he could have been a really good DE in this league, still can be, but a huge risk.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBREINGSAGAIN. Show BBREINGSAGAIN's posts

no ,No, NO!

He cannot play the 5, or the 7, if he is put at 3 then 4 suffers and is a 0.

You can't leave open spots with no one to fill the gap between the 9 and 2.

Please re-think this and try again. I'm not upset but if I see this again I will mark you a troll! Tongue out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

In Response to Re: Da’quan Bowers spotted:
    Nope
    Posted by 123meg

You make a lot of good points! I never looked at it that way!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

I have recentlyobtained information that Bowers is Rated #1 on the Pats board even ahead of Dareus. It's happening folks deal with it!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I have recentlyobtained information that Bowers is Rated #1 on the Pats board even ahead of Dareus. It's happening folks deal with it!
    Posted by tenacioust

ROFL sure you did and sure he is. Other then he's to small to be a 34 DE but his knee won't let him be an elephant why on god's green earth do you think he's going to be a fit for the Pats?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

I don't think he falls to us. If he did, I wouldn't take him. If he did fall to us, it will likely mean 4 QBs also went ahead of us at 17.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

In Response to Re: Da’quan Bowers spotted : ROFL sure you did and sure he is. Other then he's to small to be a 34 DE but his knee won't let him be an elephant why on god's green earth do you think he's going to be a fit for the Pats?
    Posted by PatsEng

Elephants aren't known for their knees,they are known for their trunk,their ears,their fear of mice, and their long memories. As far as Bowers being a Pat dont whine to me BB is gonna be the one selecting him,I'm just a journalist reporting the news.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

In Response to Re: Da’quan Bowers spotted : Lol please elaborate on where/how you 'obtained this information'
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

I'm a galldurned journalist! That's how!

Sections
Shortcuts