Dallas Clark

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Dallas Clark

JetMangione:  Without including the Patriots in one of your rants....I want you to talk about the Jets...Who they are...Who they have been....And in your mind who they will be.....Talk about your Jets and nobody else....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Dallas Clark:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dallas Clark : Prove me wrong, skippy.  It's real easy, just count them up.   A 4 year run doesn't make up for 40 years of failures. Just becasue Little Bill and Tommy have had more as many 10 win seasons as the franchise had in the 40 years prior to that doesn't somehow erase long stretches of struggling to win 8 games.  Notice how the Bills slipped right back into obscurity after a nice run with Kelly & Levy.  Dallas after JJ & co, Denver, post Elway.... it goes on and on.
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

9, 10 win seasons before BB and 10 after  Actually didn't become the NE Patriots until 1971.   Should we add the Titans lack of success to the jest lack of success too?
    We were actually talking about 12 game wins, convenient of you to go to 10 so lets take a middle ground. (11 wins)
    The jest have had 2 total.
    The Pats had 5 before BB and 8 after BB.  The Pats 5 before BB is 250% more than the Jest had total for 51 years and leaving off the titans who had none.
    So, it appears the  NE Pats were much better than the jest even though the jest had 11 more years to do it. 
    Even going back to 1960, you were worse. 

The Pats had 5 division titles before 2000.(40 yrs) the jest have 2 all the way up to 2012. (51 yrs)  LOL  Who sucks more?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Jets have a better stretch of what? certainly  not wins. Sanchez one of the sorriest QBs in the NFL even flacco looks better then him and that isn't saying much. 8-8 is nothing to brag about jets fans

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dallas Clark : Who was talking about 12 game wins?  You ? Two total?  Really?  You definitely should go count those probowlers, I think the Jets only had two total.

Yes, I WAS talking about the jest having 1, 12-4 season ever, which is incidentally the same amount of 16-0 seasons the Pats have.
    Never better than 12-4 in 51 years.  WOW!  
    10, 10 win seasons out of 51 years, AWESOME
    You only had to beat 1 team to go to your only SB????????
    Ya, it's a little tougher now.  L M F A O

Dammm, no wonder BB hauled azz outa there!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dallas Clark : you know, last time you begged for such things you got all pissy like a little girl.  Why would I want to experience that again?  Oh, what the heck.   The Jets are an NFL football team.  The Jets have been an NFL football team and an AFL footballl team.  The Jets will continue to be an NFL Football team.

Nice job!  I thing the Jets are the better franchice...  : (  Because the Jets are an NFL team (in the AFC) and were an AFL team....  I am going to jump off the Patriots bandwagon that I have been on since the early 80's..... Bye Patriots fans!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dallas Clark : you know, last time you begged for such things you got all pissy like a little girl.  Why would I want to experience that again?  Oh, what the heck.   The Jets are an NFL football team.  The Jets have been an NFL football team and an AFL footballl team.  The Jets will continue to be an NFL Football team.

Everyone should stop picking on Mr. JetMangione, seriously...

He should be admired and I will tell you why.

This poor man (Jet) must face that his team, each and every year is a Perennial Loser..
    His coach (rex ryan), aspires to be the greatest, as his idol, Bill Bilichick

his QB (mark Sandchese-soon to be timmy tebow) admires the adorned one Tom Brady

He (Jet) wishes his team could be in the Super Bowl, something the Patriots achieve quite often, win or lose they are there and with imperfect teams, this by itself an amazing feat. This shows what great coaching can accomplish.

So you see, as confused and annoying as JetMan can be, he comes to the best Teams home place, wishing in earnest that his team, his coach, his QB and his life could be that such as a Patriots fan.

Mr JetMan, although your N.Y. Jets team will NEVER be the Patriots, you at least show a level of class and (aspiration) comming here and knowing this Patriot place, is the home of the shining light for all NFL teams to become.

I salute you sir, for being the, "Official Patriot Fan WanaBe" 
    Yell

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ruup4travling. Show ruup4travling's posts

he's (dallas clark) is a very smart football player, sign him now even if its 4 a late season injury/insurance!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

BB brings in a lot of guys to fill up his list of players to be called off the street when someone gets injured midseason.  I have a feeling he was kicking the tires on Clark to see where on that list he should place him. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Most likely just updating their files. This seems like a lets keep in touch in case Hern gets hurt type of situation. I don't think they will sign him but want to keep his number close and have updated medicals and info on him just in case

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]Oh no!  Is the ever innovative BB preparing to unveil his 6 WR/4 TE offense?  The guy is brilliant - well he was 7 years ago.

A Jets fan hating on BB's talents.  Laughable.  And the Jets, or more specifically Footsie Ryan have won exactly what in the last, oh, I don't know, 20 years?  That sound you hear is crickets.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Pretty sure it was the old 'if we have Dallas Clark in for a visit, the Jets will think we are interested and go out and overspend on an old, has been of a safety' ploy. It worked...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

clark is probably getting ready to retire and wants to ride off into the sunset after winning the superbowl.  why else would he want to sign with NE a team with the best set of TE's in the league where he would probably get little playing time.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Yeah, let's pick up another used up Colts player.....

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

hey, I guess if it's for the league minimum or incentive laden for productivity...no harm no foul.

Would rather see more competition on D since our offense is stacked. If we're gonna add depth on offense, how about some additional OL who can protect Brady or some OL who can help the run game?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

My eyes almost popped out when I read MangiaJet actually thought the Jets have had a better run since Rex got there.

Listen. Everyone. Do NOT tell him the truth. Do NOT. In fact, humbly agree with him. Let word get back to Woody Johnson. Here's to ten more years of winning division titles, getting to the SB and winning some of them while the Jets pound there chests and claim to be masters of the universe. Let 'em believe.

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts