dalton couldnt make one play to win the game. balt win is a chance to play at home what would you prefer balt win or loss?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

dalton couldnt make one play to win the game. balt win is a chance to play at home what would you prefer balt win or loss?

hey all,

dalton couldnt make one play to win the game.

balt win is a chance to play at home.

are you more concerned playing denver in denver or balt at home (i dont see the colts wiinning 2 games , though that is a fantasy.)

if youd rather have balt at home, how hard is it trying to root for them?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: dalton couldnt make one play to win the game. balt win is a chance to play at home what would you prefer balt win or loss?

i guess balt win by 1 where balt gets b@nged up pretty good while  we stay healthy.

recall we were flat after beating houston (took its physical and mental toll)

though if indy can win 2 of course thats my prefernce

no way around it, we are going to have to win 3 tough games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: dalton couldnt make one play to win the game. balt win is a chance to play at home what would you prefer balt win or loss?

You mean Baltimore winning today is a chance for us to play at home in Championship game b/c Ravens have a shot to win in Denver and the Colts do not?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

You mean Baltimore winning today is a chance for us to play at home in Championship game b/c Ravens have a shot to win in Denver and the Colts do not?

yes thtts what im suggesting.

so what are your thoughts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

indy isnt looking helpless

could indy do the unthinkable and wiin 2 games?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Yeah I'd rather play Baltimore at home than Broncos at Mile High. But I think that if we bring our A game, we can win regardless.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to kevin13130's comment:

Yeah I'd rather play Baltimore at home than Broncos at Mile High. But I think that if we bring our A game, we can win regardless.

hear ya kev.

hope indy can pull out both

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Didn't happen...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Looks like all we can hope for now is Balt to go in and beat up on Den, even if they lose. Denver is going to get a very physical game from Baltimore all the way through. Maybe drain them out a bit....Pats still need to crush Houston...............

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i don't see a problem if Patriots have to go to Migh high to win the AFC, they will win

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Baltimore was not impressive against the Colts outside of those long pass plays to Bolden.  Indy just didn't get it done.  On the other hand, the Ravens can make it tough on Denver and rough them up a bit.  The X factor is how will Denver play given their cup cake 11 game winning streak. Granted in that streak they did defeat the Ravens, but, the Ravens were in a funk phase at the time.  When the other team is up a notch, can they step up too?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Baltimore was not impressive against the Colts outside of those long pass plays to Bolden.  Indy just didn't get it done.  On the other hand, the Ravens can make it tough on Denver and rough them up a bit.  The X factor is how will Denver play given their cup cake 11 game winning streak. Granted in that streak they did defeat the Ravens, but, the Ravens were in a funk phase at the time.  When the other team is up a notch, can they step up too?

agreed

Sections
Shortcuts