DAMMIT THAT'S WHAT i'M TALKING ABOUT! DEMPS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: DAMMIT THAT'S WHAT i'M TALKING ABOUT! DEMPS!

In Response to Re: DAMMIT THAT'S WHAT i'M TALKING ABOUT! DEMPS!:
    In Response to Re: DAMMIT THAT'S WHAT i'M TALKING ABOUT! DEMPS! : Agreed, way too much excitement for a guy that might not have gotten drafted at all?
    Posted by wozzy

Come on Wozz, I guess we don't expect slow white guys to understand what 4.2 RUNNING BACKS, not wide receiver, really can do! You get a mulligan on this one!Surprised

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I think we have plenty of reason to be excited about getting the fastest man in the league. The more I look at what he did for FL the more excited I become. We don't need this guy to get 10 touches a game and return kicks. Actually we didn't need this guy at all. He is a bonus, he chose to come to us when he could have gone to a lot of teams. Anything he can for us is a luxury. I won't be suprised to see him pull up with a "hammy" and get PUP'd while he gets back in football shape. The ceiling is this guy becomes an explosive 3rd down back and breaks some big plays making us even more difficult to defend. The floor is he gets cut. More reasonable is he becomes a solid returner while he learns the offense. In any case it is a good addition to our locker room to get a silver medalist. His work ethich and athletic ability must be great in order to make the olympics!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

He really wasn't the primary KR at FL so that aspect may be a bit overrated but there's no doubt he's got tremendous speed. Not just track speed but football speed. Only returned 10 his senior year. All he's really got to do is return 3 or 4 kicks to midfield or more and teams will stark kicking away from him giving the team good position like they did Tate in 2010.

Sections
Shortcuts