Damn UD6....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Damn UD6....

that Colts D looks good. i must say i under estimated them. Congrats on making Darious Butler a solid CB, he sucked here

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Damn UD6....

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

that Colts D looks good. i must say i under estimated them. Congrats on making Darious Butler a solid CB, he sucked here

He didn't suck at all... he was always hurt.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Shouldn't he be watching the Colts game instead of talking about the Pats on a Pats forum? Odd behavior...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

He didn't suck at all... he was always hurt.  

He played 31 of 34 games while he was here. he just wasn't good on an even worse D

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Shouldn't he be watching the Colts game instead of talkomg about the Pats on a Pats forum? Odd behavior...

I asked UD6 about that... never answered... weird how these other 'fans' are on our boards.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Denver's D sucks, so Indy is controlling the ball. 26 points in the first half for Denver's D.  

Von Miller looks average without steroids, too. lol

Miller took that good Mary Jane not roids. normally i'll rag on people who PED up but Miller was a young kid looking to get highhhhh lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Nope. He tested positive for amphetamine in 2011. Roids. You also don't pay off drug testing monitors (or attempt to) over weed.

really? i thought it was weed haha. oh well whatever. Denver's D makes me feel good about the pats situation lol !!!! looks like Suck for Luck was smart

• You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

ol russ is not russ if he isn't making unsubstantiated assumptions.

don't over assume.  At least I don't.  The colts D has given up a lot this year.  They are having a great game tonight.  Butler's doesn't start for the colts.  He's the nickel, and he's been great at it. 

LOL

#32 played textbook coverage on Decker and he got flagged for PI. The Colts fans know what it is like to be Manning'd with phantom PI calls out of the woodwork.

Priceless.

ya win some ya lose some especially on PI calls and unlike obvious pushing call on FG's. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Why are we making a thread for this butt-hurt Brony, Ponies fan who still believes that there is a Pats/Colts rivalry, who has yet to figure out that this is not a Colts forum, who has yet to quit crying about '03 and '04? Just asking 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

don't over assume.  At least I don't.  The colts D has given up a lot this year.  They are having a great game tonight.  Butler's doesn't start for the colts.  He's the nickel, and he's been great at it. 

i know but better than he ever was here!

i know but better than he ever was here!

lack of patience by Belichick. 

LOL

#32 played textbook coverage on Decker and he got flagged for PI. The Colts fans know what it is like to be Manning'd with phantom PI calls out of the woodwork.

Priceless.

ya win some ya lose some especially on PI calls and unlike obvious pushing call on FG's. 

"pushing calls"

Listen to yourself, you little woman.  Your loser former GM is a big reason why this league is being destroyed by Goodell.

I thought it was subverting rules for an advantage.  Vinatieri 52 yd FG!!!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

LOL @ Denver D

33 points through 3 qtrs.

And we lost to the Jets. Cry

butler back. lets go colts.  lets go colts.  lets go colts. 

do love that manning sees the field, audibles to a run.  no stats here.  just GOAT. 

Luck's next. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

LOL @ Denver D

No. The refs made a call on 4th down that did not exist in Weeks 1-6.

The D also only gave up 20 points on the road in regulation.

Nice try, Bustchise. Decided to go back to "Uncle Rico" huh?  What a psycho.

Pulled out "Meadowland Mike" from the cobwebs today, though, huh?

Pipe down, queenie. Say, hey! Tell me how many games the Jets will be lucky enough to win now since it changes every week with your moronic predictions. Bwahah

• You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

LOL @ Denver D

The pushing rule did not exist before today?  Weird.  It's in the rule book.  Did you not see the rule book?  It's a book of rules.  A rule book.  All sorts of stuff, but mostly rules. 

LOL @ Denver D

russ lacks genitals.  its confirmed.  His brain is the size of a small pea that smokes. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Pipe down, queenie. Say, hey! Tell me how many games the Jets will be lucky enough to win now since it changes every week with your moronic predictions? Bwahah

Does this include bagjob incorrect calls in the last play of the game at home or not?

bawhhah

I am sorry I could not predict a penalty that has never been called in NFL history before for you today.

LOL!

Cannot be made up.

[/QUOTE]

Thank god you have this penalty to fall back on you backpedaling turd. All week you said the Pats would bludgeon the Jets. Without the bad penalty it was still an OT game against the "horrible" jets. 

Tears!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

LOL @ Denver D

russ lacks genitals.  its confirmed.  His brain is the size of a small pea that smokes. 

And your still on the rag from what happened in '03 vand '04. Fact!!!!!!!

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

LOL @ Denver D

The pushing rule did not exist before today?  Weird.  It's in the rule book.  Did you not see the rule book?  It's a book of rules.  A rule book.  All sorts of stuff, but mostly rules. 

Apparently, it's rules that are changed midseasona nd then edited on NFL.com to cover up the fact they bothed their own rule book.

Seems kinda fishy to alter the wording of your own rules mid season and change it on your official website, huh?

Don't worry about russ.  he lacks a human brain and a human education.  A GED is a pipe dream for him.  He stil wears diapers. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

Pipe down, queenie. Say, hey! Tell me how many games the Jets will be lucky enough to win now since it changes every week with your moronic predictions? Bwahah

Does this include bagjob incorrect calls in the last play of the game at home or not?

bawhhah

I am sorry I could not predict a penalty that has never been called in NFL history before for you today.

LOL!

Cannot be made up.

Thank god you have this penalty to fall back on you backpedaling turd. All week you said the Pats would bludgeon the Jets. Without the bad penalty it was still an OT game against the "horrible" jets. 

Tears!

They did except for Brady, unfortunately.  Your D blows.  Pats moved the ball at will and only due to poor playcalling and Brady missing wide open players did you luck out.  

Jets SB at home is a big game for you, we know, Bustchise.  

EVen Pats haters said the Pats were hosed.  Must be fun for you knowing your 3 wins at home came against the Bills and then two bagjobs by paid off refs via Goodell, huh?

You've been busty today signing in and out, huh?  You even brought back "meadowland mike".

So creative, Siddy K!

Pats moved the ball at will?  You know that the Jets had more passing yards, more rushing yards and more points, right?

•  

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

LOL @ Denver D

Apparently, it's rules that are changed midseasona nd then edited on NFL.com to cover up the fact they bothed their own rule book.

Seems kinda fishy to alter the wording of your own rules mid season and change it on your official website, huh?

The rule about pushing was not in the rule book before today?  How did they print them up so fast?  Looks like the NFL has lots of help in their little ploy.

• Sections
    Shortcuts