Dan Fouts implying Brady getting special treatment from the refs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: Dan Fouts implying Brady getting special treatment from the refs

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The truth seeps out from the experts.

[/QUOTE]

From the fan of a team that couldn't win a big game without help from a long yardage PI call.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSthebest. Show PATSthebest's posts

Fouts is just jealous of Brady. I remember a few years back when Marino was always picking against the PATS until Brady called him out during an interview.  Maybe Tom  needs to have a chat with Fouts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to PATSthebest's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fouts is just jealous of Brady. I remember a few years back when Marino was always picking against the PATS until Brady called him out during an interview.  Maybe Tom  needs to have a chat with Fouts.

[/QUOTE]

The ole greatest to never win a Super Bowl.  Boy that one always leaves a mark. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Another thing that always amuses me is when some pundit says Brady doesen't like to get hit.    Is that supposed to mean other QB's do like to get hit?  

I watched the Broncos/Ravens game this weekend in a bar.  On a third and very short a guy from Indiana predicted "Keeper by Manning"   He got the biggest laugh of the afternoon.  BTW, he did mean it as a joke.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

fouts is jealous 

i live in houston and the talking heads here couldnt believe the texans got a majority of the calls and still couldn't win. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from paularnold. Show paularnold's posts

Brady got roughing the passer called for him twice this year.  The last one was in the Jacksonville game with Jeremy Mincey hitting him.  So yes, once every 8 games the guys in the striped shirts protect Brady.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from paularnold. Show paularnold's posts

Just for comparison sake, Miami QB's had 7, Rodgers had 6, and Manning had 1.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to LittleTimmy31's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I liked Fouts as a player and an analyst. But this comment, no matter idiotic it may be, is still his opinion and he is entitled to it. 

[/QUOTE]

And we are entitled to our opinion the his opinion is worthless. 

[/QUOTE]

+1,000

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

The truth seeps out from the experts.

Your brain seeps out from under a rock. I guess you didnt see the stats on this. Just your wishful thinking. Note too that Manning was about the same as Brady here.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

The broadcasting world is full of half witted retired QBs spewing their jealousy of Brady's successful career as compared to their own.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

From WEEI.com:

Speaking on an episode of “NFL Monday QB” on CBS Sports Network, former Chargers quarterback Dan Fouts took a veiled shot at Tom Brady, hinting the Patriots quarterback gets special treatment from officials.

“Tom Brady has to be protected to be effective,” said Fouts, who has become an NFL analyst for CBS Sports. “He’s protected better than anybody — not only by his offensive line, but sometimes, by those guys in the striped shirts.”

bs, he gets hit without penalty when they shold be penalized long after ball is out. see last sun as example.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Dan Fouts is a tinkerbell