Dan Marino a complainant in concussion lawsuit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Dan Marino a complainant in concussion lawsuit

First time I've seen Marino's name involved.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/02/us/dan-marino-concussion-lawsuit/index.html?hpt=hp_t2" rel="nofollow">http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/02/us/dan-marino-concussion-lawsuit/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Re: Dan Marino a complainant in concussion lawsuit

It can cut 2 ways:

It can lend more legitimacy to players claims because his name is well known, however since he is wealthy and is currently employed by major networks and national advertisers it can weaken the disability argument of players.

However, I will be interested to hear how it has personally effected him. If he is sincere, honest and has real disabilities it will galvanize attention.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

He is now backing out as it appears his joining the suit came off completely disingenuous.  It was a bad move to join the suit.  It sort of smelled that since he was removed from CBS's panel that he was seeking revenge of sorts by joining the suit.

Wise move by his lawyers/agents to rescind participation in the suit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Yeah kind of wondered about that myself if he was doing it for revenge since he got canned at CBS. Rumor has it that he is headed for the phin's front office. I always liked Dan for the most part not necessarily just because most weeks he would pick the Pats to win. LOL! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

Truthfully, I'm a bit sick and tired over these suits, I played ball and I knew even when I was in HS that a bang on the head is a bad thing. They played knowing this and took the money.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Unfortunately, without the threat of lawsuits or other penalties, too many employers won't improve safety for either workers or consumers.  There are businesses that do the right thing, but unfortunately too many will place profits over everything.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I just heard from a co worker that he is already off the lawsuit. I guess he got on it when he retired he checked the block about lasting effects of playing and would he like compensation (this is all second hand so take it with a huge grain of salt) so he was automatically put on the lawsuit. He has since taken his name off. according to my not so good source. :) 

Sections
Shortcuts