Dan Shaughnessy: DId you really have to do this ??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lsulifer86. Show lsulifer86's posts

Dan Shaughnessy: DId you really have to do this ??

Mr. Shaughnessy,

There really was no need to offer up such potent bulletin board material at this time to the Patriots' next rivals. And I totally disagree this is a cakewalk, especially given the return of the Texans' LB and the TE and given that Gronk is not really 100% back.

I respect and read your articles and TV commentaries with great interest, but have to say you completely misrepresented (unofficially of course as you are not a Patriots spokesperson) the Patriots Nation this time around.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/2013/01/arian-foster-reacts-to-boston-globe-column/

lsulifer

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: Dan Shaughnessy: DId you really have to do this ??

Shaughnessy does not work for the Patriots. His job is not to help the team. His job is to write columns that people read. Clearly he's doing a good job as you're bringing up his column

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I don't see any harm. he's telling the truth.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to lsulifer86's comment:

Mr. Shaughnessy,

There really was no need to offer up such potent bulletin board material at this time to the Patriots' next rivals. And I totally disagree this is a cakewalk, especially given the return of the Texans' LB and the TE and given that Gronk is not really 100% back.

I respect and read your articles and TV commentaries with great interest, but have to say you completely misrepresented (unofficially of course as you are not a Patriots spokesperson) the Patriots Nation this time around.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/2013/01/arian-foster-reacts-to-boston-globe-column/

lsulifer

Wish The Tigers Were Playing Tonight Instead Of Bama...Tiger Fan Here, I Think Dan Has A Little To Much To Drink Now And Then.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

If the Texans thinks this comes from the Pats and its worth bulletin board material then they are even more delusional than when they wore letterman jackets. They should take this game seriously and focus on their opponent, not some stupid media talking head.

Foster is starting to peev me and I hope Spikes or Wilfork light him up. At least JJ Watt shows class and respect, very much a BB/Patriots type player.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

One way or another Houston will be FIRED up. THis is no game to be taken lightly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I really think his job is to sabotage the Patriots.  Has he ever written a pro Patriots column?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KWPatsFan. Show KWPatsFan's posts

I hated when I read that article, it's us versus the world rally arguement, but as Kansas said it is the truth.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

foster put a part of that article as his profile picture on his twitter page....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Hate him, never forgot his POS "article" when Peyton was about to choke to the Saints in the Superbowl. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Shanks Shaughnessy a.k.a. the curly headed boyfriend, is typical of most of our lame Boston sportswriters. He usually writes nonsense just for the shock value and to get folks talking ala Felger.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Shanks Shaughnessy a.k.a. the curly headed boyfriend, is typical of most of our lame Boston sportswriters. He usually writes nonsense just for the shock value and to get folks talking ala Felger.

You are spot on. He also has the "thirst" and when he is in his cups which is frequently, he likes to take his inadequacies on others.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

ROFL, I just heard his interview with a Hou sports station, via 98.5, and it was the funniest thing ever. He completely blew up any billboard material that Hou could have pulled from it. Seriously, he came off being a goofy and not knowing anything about football. Even if a Hou player had the article hanging up in his locker after hearing the interview they'd just take it down and say "well damn that boy doesn't know anything anyways".

Well played Shaughnessy

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Ugh, Foster, please don't be awkward.  Putting this lame article from an absolute jamoke up as your twitter picture for motivation, is nothing short of embarrassing.

This is equivalent to high schoolers when they talk trash and put it on Facebook to gain attention.  Ugh.  What a dink.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Shaughnessy did the Pats no favors with this article. Houston is going to be sky high. The Pats must be ready to meet their intensity, head on.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Shaughnessy did the Pats no favors with this article. Houston is going to be sky high. The Pats must be ready to meet their intensity, head on.

If the Texans needed the motivation from a putrid article written by an absolute clueless nerd, even after getting shalacked by this same team on national television 42-14, then I think the Texans have a lot more problems than they think.  It's the playoffs. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

The Texans know they need any bit of motivation they can get.  It won't be easy to come to F'boro in January and win.  Whatever edge they think are getting by using a CHB article, good for them.  The Texans need to prove that what CHB wrote is wrong, but the Pats are in their way.     

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

This is Shaughnessy hedging his bets. If the Pats destroy the Texans, he looks smart. And if the Texans beat the Pats, his next Pats/Belichick/Brady bashing article is already being written.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

People still read Shaughnessy?

Curiouser and curiouser.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I don't understand the concept of getting bulletins board material from the media. The media dismisses teams every week, bulletin board material must come from players.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

If the Texans have to rely on a story by a hack writer who doesn't even cover football to get themselves riled up they're in trouble.

As for Shaughnessy himself....He probably did this on purpose to try to make himself relevent. His only job these days seems to be to crap on Red Sox players. Nobody's paid attention to him for years.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

What is sad is if Foster has to rely on a reporter's column/statement to give his team motivation to win a game!  This is a hack reporter who wrote this!  If anything, each team can simply look at the media for bulletin board materials.  Look how often we are hearing the Texans don't have much of a chance Sunday when you listen to the talking heads on NFL Network and ESPN. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

This is Shaughnessy hedging his bets. If the Pats destroy the Texans, he looks smart. And if the Texans beat the Pats, his next Pats/Belichick/Brady bashing article is already being written.

He hates anything that isn't the Red Sox and he hates on them too. We should ship him off to NYC to cover the jets for the NY Post

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

What is sad is if Foster has to rely on a reporter's column/statement to give his team motivation to win a game!  This is a hack reporter who wrote this!  If anything, each team can simply look at the media for bulletin board materials.  Look how often we are hearing the Texans don't have much of a chance Sunday when you listen to the talking heads on NFL Network and ESPN. 

It like the Pats trying to use Leon's posts for bulliten board material.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Shaughnessy's worst night happened with the Sox won in 03' it took away the curse he invented and all the right to tee shirts and hats that went with it!

Sections
Shortcuts