Dan the Man gives it another go.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Dan the Man gives it another go.

Danny Amendola is determined to play this season and prove he's a quality signing. This tough SOB cleared for practice, probable for Dolphins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: Dan the Man gives it another go.

He might learn a thing or two from a guy like Deion Branch.  Deion knew when to duck or dive for self-preservation reasons.  For DA at this point the cumulative injuries are worrisome.  It's fine that he is a tough SOB, I am sure he is, but no shame in hitting the turf or getting out of bounds. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Danny Amendola is determined to play this season and prove he's a quality signing. This tough SOB cleared for practice, probable for Dolphins.

[/QUOTE]

I wish he would practice for the Dolphins...and then go play for them.

100% useless waste of roster spot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Take your meds...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TCal and Babe's overeactionary opinions spread like wildfire.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Take your meds...

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha I laughed loudly at this.  Well said.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

No doubt he's a tough SOB but doesn't matter if you are tough or not if you can't stay on the field

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Speaking of giving it another go: Ras-I signed to the Jets PS. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

How can ANYONE blame Amendola for the concussion????  Did you all see that play?  THREE Saints players crushed him..  one knocked him to the ground and two of them landed on top of his head.  They'll say until they are blue in the face they are not out to injure, but, how else can you explain those three doing what they did when he was clearly trying to get out of bounds.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yes, I saw that as well...perfect system for Ras...he was simply miscast here as the PAts want the CB's to set the edge and play physical. Ras and McCourty struggled staying healthy playing that way. Arrington can play that way, but gives up a lot in coverage. Very few have the ability to do both, like Talib. But guys like Talib, either have to be drafted very high, or get paid in FA, something BB does not want to do.

Rex will have Ras playing much like Cromartie...fits Ras perfectly.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yes, I saw that as well...perfect system for Ras...he was simply miscast here as the PAts want the CB's to set the edge and play physical. Ras and McCourty struggled staying healthy playing that way. Arrington can play that way, but gives up a lot in coverage. Very few have the ability to do both, like Talib. But guys like Talib, either have to be drafted very high, or get paid in FA, something BB does not want to do.

[/QUOTE]

...says the self proclaimed expert. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

...says the self proclaimed expert. 

[/QUOTE]

you forgot to say goobely goobely or what ever your cartoon head says

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I like Ras-I, but the boy just didn't drink his milk as a lad. He got hurt on passing plays, not by trying set the edge 2 of his 3 IR seasons.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

The Amendola saga is painful for most Pats fans. A large percentage of posters on this board warned of the injury risk with DA but alas we were powerless to prevent the signing. Now all our fears are coming true...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Yes, Amendola's been injured quite a bit.  For all those who want to rail at his signing, here's a question: what would have happened to Welker or Fitzgerald or Julio Jones or AJ Green or.... if they had received the triple Saints sandwich?

Red Sox in 2013 World Series, Patriots in 2014 Super Bowl! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

^ - ...and the Saints claim they are not out to injure players!!! hmmmm

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Ras I will be playing like Cromartie?  Funniest thing I've ever read here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

As long as he doesn't hurt himself opening a bag of potato chips, I guess anything is possible. I would not bet on him playing like Cromartie though.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

As long as he doesn't hurt himself opening a bag of potato chips, I guess anything is possible. I would not bet on him playing like Cromartie though.

[/QUOTE]

my comment was to infer that Ras would play a similar style to Cromartie. he won't be like Cromartie in the sense that Cro is 31, a pro bowler and experienced vet. but Rex will have Ras playing that gambling, one on one, who is the better athlete type of CB. much better suited for Ras than the bend but dont break theory 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RSPCB73's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, Amendola's been injured quite a bit.  For all those who want to rail at his signing, here's a question: what would have happened to Welker or Fitzgerald or Julio Jones or AJ Green or.... if they had received the triple Saints sandwich?

Red Sox in 2013 World Series, Patriots in 2014 Super Bowl! 

[/QUOTE]

My son is a huge Amendola fan, he keeps checking the news to see if and when he will be back, so this news makes him pretty happy.  Me on the other hand would just like to see him heal up so he can help this team.  Putting all the Amendola/Welker thoughts and comparisons aside, the success of this offense is partly dependent on Amendola being healthy.  If they can get by and make the playoffs without him then rest him and get him healthy for the playoffs, or at least for week 12 when the Broncos come to town.  I would be all for that.  A healthy Amendola for the Broncos and then again in the playoffs would be huge. 

[/QUOTE]

IF and this is a BIG IF DA, Gronk and Vereeen get healthy and stay healthy and with the rest of the complimentry pieces surronding them this offense will be a very difficult to deal with come playoff time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

You have chosen to ignore posts from Harvey-Wallbanger            Show Harvey-Wallbanger's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why are you even posting on this board. Youre not a fan youre a troll!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Most of the people commenting on this thread probably still think Amendola was a better signing than Welker. Bwahahah this thread is homer central, just need true champ to drop in with an Amendola sux comment!

Sections
Shortcuts