Dan Wentzel (Yahoo Sports) Article on BB/Brady

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: Dan Wentzel (Yahoo Sports) Article on BB/Brady

IMO, the window is closed more than half way - but no matter. At 35 YOA, I'd say he has 2-5 years left and that his performance would significantly decrease at age 39 and 40.

The Patriots have a solid chance to win the SB this year, BUT - Brady has to have 3 games with no INTs or fumbles caused by the likes of JJ Watt. In general, the whole team can't afford to give away the ball. Conversely, the team needs to create turnovers.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Re: Dan Wentzel (Yahoo Sports) Article on BB/Brady

In response to anonymis's comment:

IMO, the window is closed more than half way - but no matter. At 35 YOA, I'd say he has 2-5 years left and that his performance would significantly decrease at age 39 and 40.

The Patriots have a solid chance to win the SB this year, BUT - Brady has to have 3 games with no INTs or fumbles caused by the likes of JJ Watt. In general, the whole team can't afford to give away the ball. Conversely, the team needs to create turnovers.

Hopefully he'll play til he's 40 and stay at the same level he is now or keep getting better. then he can retire as a Patriot and go down as the great Football player everr!  I just don't want him to drift from team to team like Favre did at age 42.  We need to enjoy him for what he is now and stop talking windows his window is wide open and the view is spectacular!

Sections
Shortcuts