Danario Alexander

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

Danario Alexander

If Danario is still available I think he is worth a look, He is a good wr who got hurt and that cost him a chance to ger drafted.

Does anyone else think he may be worth a look.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Danario Alexander

Any unsigned player is worth a look,Danarrio Alexander had a good college career at Mizzou. However the Patriots have signed Bryan Anderson and he had an even better college career while playing his ball at CMSU. I don't know if anyone has signed this kid but LeMarkus Coker was the fastest timed RB available in the draft as he turned a low 4.3 in the 40. However buyer beware as he was an original recruit at Tennessee only to be booted from the team and the terms were unclear.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

From what I've read, he hasn't been able to pass a physical and is still available as an URFA.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

How do you guys know about every obscure College player?  Or get excited about them for that matter.  Amazing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

I live in Oklahoma and watch tons of college football. I know he had one good year but I think he is worth a look.

In Response to Re: Danario Alexander:
    How do you guys know about every obscure College player?  Or get excited about them for that matter.  Amazing
    Posted by shenanigan

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Sounds good to me, I couldn't name all the first round guys, and I sure can't name the undrafted guys.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

Danario isnt an obscure college player, he had a huge senior season for Mizzou where he had over 110 catches and 1,780 yards for 14 touchdowns
    hes 6-5 and 215 lbs

he had ridiculous production at the end of his season, with verious 200 yard games

hes worth a look
    but we already signed a 6-5 WR in Bryan Anderson from CMU
    Danario is probably better but the injury does pose a risk

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

His name is Danario.  You have to sign him!

I'll trust your judgment.  I don't watch college football.

Sections
Shortcuts