Re: Danny an improvement over Welker
posted at 8/21/2013 11:32 PM EDT
In response to russgriswold's comment:
1. Amendola can be effective in the shotgun or under center. This is clear already through 2 preseason games.
2. Amendola can line up anywhere and be effective. Welker could not.
3. Amendola is a better red zone target. He's at least 2 inches taller.
4. Amendola drops the ball less and he's never played with a QB of Brady's caliber.
5. Amendola is FASTER than Welker. THe opps for YAC are much greater. Welker may be quicker, but he's not faster after the catch.
OMG! How lame and misleading can you be?
1. Hahahaha, based on 2 preseason games how many reps and catches is that? 7 catches. Hahahaha!
2. Um, please show me where there is a stat that shows that? Welker has lined up a higher % outside since 2009 then Amendola has and Welker had more success. FACT!
3. Are you kidding me? 2 inches? He is still under 6 feet. Amendola has a career 7 td's! And one of those was from a fake field goal where nobody was around him. He was all by himself in the endzone.
4. I will take Welkers drops, games played, yards and receptions over Amendola's any day.
5. Oh, and this one is the greates....Amendola Opps for YAC is much greater! Bwahahahahaha! So now we are accepting opportunities as a stat. Bwahahahaha! You are lame dude. Watch Amendola, he goes down way to easy after contact, maybe he is afraid to get hurt. And Amendola's YAC is not even close to Welkers over the last 2 years.
Come on Rusty, this is your whole problem. You are assuming things. You have ZERO facts to back up your claims. I provide actual TRUE facts. You are a fraud! Now if you posted something saying you think Amendola COULD be better and then provide some legit info to why you think that then we wouldn't have a problem. But when you make posts like this, making assumptions based your agenda, then it exposes you as an all out fraud. You fail dude! You are a troll and I just proved it.... AGAIN!