Danny IR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: Danny IR

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Coming into the season I figured Danny IR for 12 games and said Wes Welker's numbers would be better-

you do remember Welker? he's that guy who suddenly became a bum and overrated and no big loss after he had the gall to want to actually get paid?

the guy who you patsies fans showed ur true colors and loyalty and turned on who gave you more production than any receiver in the NFL for 6 years?

the guy without whom you don't sniff either Super Bowl?

the guy Danny A was so much better than although he had not accomplished enough to carry Welker's jock? you remember-

anyway seems I might have been wrong-way too generous...now I figure if the Pats get 8 games out of Danny IR they should be grateful

Amendola does appear to have more talent than Welker but if he can't stay on the field it will be a huge mistake. However if I was a GM trying to get younger on Offense I don't know if I wouldn'r make the same decision.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: Danny IR

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Coming into the season I figured Danny IR for 12 games and said Wes Welker's numbers would be better-

you do remember Welker? he's that guy who suddenly became a bum and overrated and no big loss after he had the gall to want to actually get paid?

the guy who you patsies fans showed ur true colors and loyalty and turned on who gave you more production than any receiver in the NFL for 6 years?

the guy without whom you don't sniff either Super Bowl?

the guy Danny A was so much better than although he had not accomplished enough to carry Welker's jock? you remember-

anyway seems I might have been wrong-way too generous...now I figure if the Pats get 8 games out of Danny IR they should be grateful

LOL.  Didn't really turn on him Laughing

Just luck of the draw w/ DA getting injured. Gambling has it's risks....the team just crapped out for the first half of the season. Hopefully, he'll be okay by playoff time. It's gonna be a rough road

Sections
Shortcuts