Danny Woodhead & The RB's "BB Needs To Step Down"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonFan95. Show BostonFan95's posts

Danny Woodhead & The RB's "BB Needs To Step Down"

Why haven’t BB used Woodhead like the way we used him last year

also why was Faulk on the field 39 of 58 Snaps VS Woodhead 4 of 58 Snaps,

Stevan Ridley (dressed but did not play) and Shane Vereen (inactive). 

Why Draft 2 RB this year and not use them at all 

BB passes on positions like DB, SS and OLB 

Drafts Dowling that was enver healthy in collage and we now have 5 RB on are Roster

Someone Tell Me what im missing 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Danny Woodhead & The RB's "BB Needs To Step Down"

Need a life jacket?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Danny Woodhead & The RB's "BB Needs To Step Down":
    Need a life jacket?
    Posted by Rocky

How about a bridge to jump off of?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Danny Woodhead & The RB's "BB Needs To Step Down":
    Why haven’t BB used  Woodhead like the way we used him last year also why  was  Faulk on the field  39 of 58 Snaps VS  Woodhead  4 of 58  Snaps, Stevan  Ridley  (dressed but did not play) and  Shane Vereen  (inactive).  Why Draft 2 RB this year and not use them at all   BB passes on  positions  like DB, SS and OLB  Drafts Dowling that was enver healthy in collage and we now have 5 RB on are Roster   Someone Tell Me wh at im missing   
    Posted by BostonFan95

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Faulk has been such a clutch player over the years why not see what kind of impact he has and how he fits in with this offense. I think that is understandable to try him out.

Don't think he is as hard nose as BJGE or as quick as Ridley  or Woodhead. It will be interesting to see if BB now eases Faulk into a role more slowly or has him just specialize on 3rd down.

I hated this game but I can take one good thing out of it, how much everyone around here is panicking!

The PAtriouts looked really bad but in reality 2-3 adjustments would have won this game handily! This will lead to very good things and hopefully avoid a repeat of last year in the playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

With 'fans' like this we don't need Jets trolls

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

In Response to Danny Woodhead & The RB's "BB Needs To Step Down":
    Why haven’t BB used  Woodhead like the way we used him last year also why  was  Faulk on the field  39 of 58 Snaps VS  Woodhead  4 of 58  Snaps, Stevan  Ridley  (dressed but did not play) and  Shane Vereen  (inactive).  Why Draft 2 RB this year and not use them at all   BB passes on  positions  like DB, SS and OLB  Drafts Dowling that was enver healthy in collage and we now have 5 RB on are Roster   Someone Tell Me wh at im missing   
    Posted by BostonFan95

the fact that BB has forgotten more about the game of football than you will ever know, there is no better coach in this league.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Woodheads snaps didn't lose this game. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I don't even know where to begin on this one so I'll simply say e-bleepin-gad.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Woodhead has been brutal on kickoffs lately. He seems to be playing tenative. Is he still hurt or something. Our special teams have been dogchit! Bring back Bethel Johnson! (just kidding!)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Dowling is a china doll....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanWilmingtonDE. Show PatsFanWilmingtonDE's posts

Dowling got hurt his senior year of college. Getting injured in one season does not an injury-prone player make.

How many times does that need to be repeated on these threads before it sticks?

Sure it's disappointing, but you make it sound like BB knowingly drafted Glass Joe.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

Nobody has a crystal ball that can forsee the future injuries of a player. How many number one picks haven't worked out even though everything looked great on paper?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Good questions. But I refrain from second guessing BB's coaching decisions. Hs is doing a good job with the players he has stuck himself with.

Sections
Shortcuts