Danny Woodhead MISNAMED on NFL network - Mayoc, Sanders, and Mariucci fall on floor laughing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Danny Woodhead MISNAMED on NFL network - Mayoc, Sanders, and Mariucci fall on floor laughing

Talking about the game Theisman says tightends will be big and Woodcock out of the backfield....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

Re: Danny Woodhead MISNAMED on NFL network - Mayoc, Sanders, and Mariucci fall on floor laughing

I just saw it on the NFL network......hysterical.   They acted like a bunch of 12 year olds who use potty mouth language in every conversation and think it's so funny.  A bunch of grown men literally falling on the floor laughing because they said a bad word.  LMAO....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Re: Danny Woodhead MISNAMED on NFL network - Mayoc, Sanders, and Mariucci fall on floor laughing

"They played this up Thursday night like it was the funniest moment ever in Sports television. This was a Beavis and Butthead moment and I can only imagine how hard they must laugh watching "2 1/2 Men". Either they were all stoned or I wouldn't want to party with any of them.Lame-ohs

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

=D

Woodcock. =)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I loved it I'm still laughing. but you missed part of what that was all about, they get tired of Theisman talking too much and always about himself and the Redskins, so it was more about him making that faux pas then what he actually said, IMO 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I only saw the promos - so this is what they kept talking about.  Pretty funny for these guys to react like teenage boys. 

Now, I wonder if Woodhead is going to threaten them? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Okay . . . .

I get that these guys are all arrested adolescents, and as a slip of the tongue, it's mildly amusing, but the hyena response is completely out of proportion to the humor of the faux pas (if that's really what it was) . . .  particularly in a field where these guys have a colleague who's name actually is Maycock.

And the NFL Network is promoting this as "the funniest moment in network history."

Doesn't say much for your network, there, boys.