Dannys career stats almost look like a typical welker season.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Dannys career stats almost look like a typical welker season.

1700 yards, 190 receptions, 7tds... a little high but in the ballpark of a WW season.

he has the age gowing for him. this is the time when Welker went all Welker on us. just dont know if he can stay on the field for 1/2 the games. time will tell. he will be 28 in jan i believe. right in his prime wheel house.

keep in mind welker most likely will end up with 1100+ career receptions all time if he stays heathy. top 5 or 6 in history. HOF in one.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: Dannys career stats almost look like a typical welker season.

Just look at the team the guy was on and the quarterbacks he has played with.

How were Welker's career stats before he came to the Patriots? 96 receptions for 1121 yards and one touchdown? In four years?

Oh, yeah... forgot about that

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

People tend to "gloss" over the facts when they dont fit their own personal opinion. (me included) its just amazing to me how easy it is to hide some of the figures....the dont fit in the closet or under the bed. it takes some creativity and will power to spin this as an upgrade or lateral move.

Iit may work. I dont know. but I will be damned if i I minimize the effects this will have on the team.

i would sound foolish. To myself at least if i tried.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

They should get better

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Yeah, but how many of those numbers did Wes have when he got here?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Just look at the team the guy was on and the quarterbacks he has played with.

How were Welker's career stats before he came to the Patriots? 96 receptions for 1121 yards and one touchdown? In four years?

Oh, yeah... forgot about that

Brother, you make a valid point. It may be that not a beat is skipped. In fact a fully healthy, 16 game version of DA probably wouldnt miss a beat with TB as his QB.  Vegas wouldnt take a healthy DA bet though. Hes gotta prove it. He may. He may. Its just not as simplisitic as some make it to be.