Darius Butler Released!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

Re: Darius Butler Released!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Response to Re: Darius Butler Released!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    Whatever.  Not even fielding a cornerback COULD NOT be worse than watching Butler trail receivers and watch as they caught whatever was thrown.  
    Posted by Davedsone

youre in my brain davedsone,
       that's exactly hopw ive been feelin

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

I seem to recall BB going to UConn pro day and spending a lot of time with Butler.  This bust was his pick all the way.
    Posted by BSII

a few psoitions he has been more challenged with

i have said in past great coach, but need a great gm to work with him and have at least equal power.

more brains is more. let egos go out the window. its about team, not any one person

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

In Response to Re: Darius Butler Released!!!!!!!!!!!! : I posted on a another thread, but this sums it up. Since 2006, if you look at our picks in rounds 1, 2 and 3, we have tallied 10 busts, all cut, and 7 contributors/starters. To me, that is atrocious drafting..period. of course, i didn't count Welker who is still with the team. 2010 and 2011 on paper look a whole lot better...and this is without Pioli. I think Pioli was a bit overrated, and BB not the best GM or scout.
    Posted by PatsLifer

"2010 and 2011 on paper look a whole lot better...and this is without Pioli. I think Pioli was a bit overrated, and BB not the best GM or scout. "

agreed life.
    any anyone who is a fan, shouldnt attack someone else who wants the team to win and who can see the good and the bad. if you cant see the bad, you cant improve. you cant get better. imagine if you are a pro player. you cant jsut say  "only talk to me when i do good couch. dont point out my mistakes." you'll nver correct them that way.

a patiot fights for what is right, not just for what is (ok i took license with that one). make th eteam better, dont jsut defend what is.

the team and bb dont need defending.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

cool...now we have Arrington trying to defend wr's.....Hes the next ine to go....below average cover....too small and although he tries...he just tries my patience.....release him and bring in will allen....
    Posted by fishers5

wow fisher, someone else sees what i see. arrington's not a bad player. good tackler, good pass rush, team player. there just isnt a position on the field he plays well enough to start. yes he should be replaced when the opportunituy arises. maybe the 53 man roster will provide that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

In Response to Re: Darius Butler Released!!!!!!!!!!!! : OK, then lets cut BB!!! And then all out problems are solved........not. All the guys who get drafted are physically talented, but it's whats between the ears and the heart of the player that makes the difference in the nfl and sometimes you just can't see that until they are out there in your teams program. You win some you lose some.
    Posted by raptor64d

wiin some some. true everywhere. we can use some better help evaluating and decision-making so that our evaluation can be as exceptional as our coaching.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

I don't care about Master Hoodie's drafting flubs as long as they can manage to win a few playoff games this year and cull the team of it's non-hackers and athletic frauds.
    Posted by hambonawilliams

i'm good with that and add 2 of 3 in the next 3 years. all will be well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

In Response to Re: Darius Butler Released!!!!!!!!!!!! : I think that BB has had enough of the midget DB's not being able to defend the TE's and taller receivers. Both RasI and Molden are tall DB's and both are fast each having run in the 4.3's in the forty. Butler was raked over the coals everytime he started. Arrington isn't any better than Darius was but he plays special teams and is a little less expensive.
    Posted by sportsbozo1

thanksa for talkin sense sports

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

John Clayton 

Sections
Shortcuts