Darius Butler

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Darius Butler

Is it just me or does this guy seem to be the guy that could be a blue chipper? It seems everytime the ball was around him he got a nice break on it. He isn't the biggest but definitely seems to be a gamer so far... thoughts???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Re: Darius Butler

I was thrilled when they drafted Butler.  He definitely made some big plays in the 4th quarter today.  If they can resign Bodden next year, we could be set at the corner position for some time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

yea with Butler (if we can resign Bodden) Merriweather, Sanders, Chung, there seems to be alot of promise.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

In Response to Darius Butler:
    Is it just me or does this guy seem to be the guy that could be a blue chipper? It seems everytime the ball was around him he got a nice break on it. He isn't the biggest but definitely seems to be a gamer so far... thoughts???
    Posted by HOTBLITZ
    No question !! Butler looks great !!!For the life of me I don't know why they start whilhite on the right side instead of Butler !!Whilhite looks like a clone of Ellis Hobbs .....A day late and a dollar short to every play !! I thought in the end they were going to march right up the field on passes to his side of the field

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Butler is the guy who's going to make everyone forget about Asante Samuel.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

In Response to Re: Darius Butler:
    Posted by southernpat

Bodden is doing a pretty good job of that right now for me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveM1967a. Show DaveM1967a's posts

Don't forget McGowan at Safety.  He looks like a much better player than Sanders.  A lot of speed and hitting with him and Merriweather out there.  McGowan was a steal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

In Response to Re: Darius Butler:
    Posted by southernpat

Who?

Sections
Shortcuts