1. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

darius butlers latest tweet

"1% of the world's population own 50% of the world's wealth & resources."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

Re: darius butlers latest tweet

smart guy, but not a great db.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

If he could play worth a damn he would be part of that 1%.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

And 90% of the other 99% would squander their wealth and resources away if they had any.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

I think he should be cut already. I think we've seen enough teams picking up on him and I don't see any improvements in his play.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

Butler gets beat often.  I can almost call the play when he is on the field.  Throw the ball to the receiver he is covering.  He is a good tackler but he cannot cover.  Maybe Safety is where he belongs.  Definately he does not belong on the DB rotation.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dont-hate. Show dont-hate's posts

3% of the players on this team give up 99% of the points to opposing teams.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

I think the thing that stood out to me most is when Butler was covering that 6'5 guy last night, Stovall I believe. Hill picked on Butler play after play, hitting stovall or just barelly missing him. Butler got beat deep, the Pats finally put McCourty on him and Stovall got shut down.

Butler can't handle taller more physical WR's, he just can't.

Braylon Edwards( another tall WR ) was abusing Butler last year.

He looks like a helpless child out there against tall WR's, hopefully Bodden and later down the line, Ras-I, can take over.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

It should be "I am free to shop my services anywhere..."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: darius butlers latest tweet:
    [QUOTE]I think the thing that stood out to me most is when Butler was covering that 6'5 guy last night, Stovall I believe. Hill picked on Butler play after play, hitting stovall or just barelly missing him. Butler got beat deep, the Pats finally put McCourty on him and Stovall got shut down. Butler can't handle taller more physical WR's, he just can't. Braylon Edwards( another tall WR ) was abusing Butler last year. He looks like a helpless child out there against tall WR's, hopefully Bodden and later down the line, Ras-I, can take over.
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]

I'm not defending Butler, but McCourty got beat a few times too.

Truth is our DBs none of our DBs can match up against the tall, quick and muscular WRs.

Detroit had one WR that was about 5'11, I think the rest were all 6'4 or taller.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Butler trying to stay with Stovall reminded me a bit too much of Plexiglass Buress getting open in the end zone for the winning TD in the SB against our midget CB.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

it should have been "Even I can't believe I'm still on the team"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: darius butlers latest tweet : I'm not defending Butler, but McCourty got beat a few times too. Truth is our DBs none of our DBs can match up against the tall, quick and muscular WRs. Detroit had one WR that was about 5'11, I think the rest were all 6'4 or taller.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

I actually thought Butler played decent last night...for his standards. McCourty had the worst game of his career last night.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

100% of NFL QB's will target his lame azz 100% of the time.  This guy makes Hobbs look like Deion Sanders.  NEVER EVER draft a player out of UConn. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston2009Champs. Show boston2009Champs's posts

HEY EVERYONE!!!! He still makes more money than any of you 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michael02127. Show Michael02127's posts

The real question is who's better him or wilhite.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

Is butler better than delta oneal?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

Butler > Wilhite tho

there'll be no magic but 80% of the time oppnonents will still continue pick on Butler 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to darius butlers latest tweet:
    [QUOTE]"1% of the world's population own 50% of the world's wealth & resources."
    Posted by McFEETers[/QUOTE]
    It's actually 90%.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]I think the thing that stood out to me most is when Butler was covering that 6'5 guy last night, Stovall I believe. Hill picked on Butler play after play, hitting stovall or just barelly missing him. Butler got beat deep, the Pats finally put McCourty on him and Stovall got shut down. Butler can't handle taller more physical WR's, he just can't. Braylon Edwards( another tall WR ) was abusing Butler last year. He looks like a helpless child out there against tall WR's, hopefully Bodden and later down the line, Ras-I, can take over.
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]
    McCourty is definitely their best defender. May have saved and TD on only one of Stafford's incompletions. Secondary looks much like last year's. They were ranked near the bottom of the NFL I believe.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Butler trying to stay with Stovall reminded me a bit too much of Plexiglass Buress getting open in the end zone for the winning TD in the SB against our midget CB.
    Posted by hambonawilliams[/QUOTE]
    5'10 vs. 6'5. Cover 0 (lock on, man to man) was no contest. Hobbs did have a stained groin as well.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Butlers new job is Chauffer! Message to BB:Drop the 3-4 defense your personel dictates a 4-3. Your DB's were torched last night by a back-up QB. Goodbye to Wilhite,Butler and any other bum who can't play man to man.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

hopefully when haynsworth,ellis,cunningham and spikes all get on the field enough pressure will be generated to make up for butlers liability in coverage.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from samshile. Show samshile's posts

[QUOTE]HEY EVERYONE!!!! He still makes more money than any of you 
    Posted by boston2009Champs[/QUOTE]
    And we make more money than 90% of the rest of the world.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

So you're saying the thought of having to cover Plaxico caused Hobbs to pee his pants?

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: darius butlers latest tweet : 5'10 vs. 6'5. Cover 0 (lock on, man to man) was no contest. Hobbs did have a stained groin as well.
    Posted by Bralon[/QUOTE]