Darnell Jenkins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Darnell Jenkins

I'd rather see him get Torry Holt's roster spot now over Sam Aikens

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Darnell Jenkins

He's no Leroy Jenkins.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan1033. Show Patsfan1033's posts

I agree KansasPatriot...Aiken misses blocks & tackles and is slow!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Akin is the sp. team's Capton, he's not getting cut, no matter how bad he is at WR. So get it out of your mind it aint happening.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Aiken is the ST captain, I'm sure he's a bit more valuable to the Pats than some of you think he is. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Darnell Jenkins:
    [QUOTE]Aiken is the ST captain, I'm sure he's a bit more valuable to the Pats than some of you think he is. 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

he's not that valuable. he hasn't stepped up to the plate yet. dump 'im

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

At that level it's who makes ST better....and ST stands to be markedly improved.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Jenkins isn't even in contention for ST at the moment and Arrington is going to replace Aiken as the ST ace. Aiken has already been releived of some of his Punt coverage duties.

Darnell Jenkins is the second comming of Terrance Nunn, he has all the tools but too many people are ahead of him in the pecking order so he will be waived and slid on to the practice squad.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Darnell Jenkins:
    [QUOTE]Jenkins isn't even in contention for ST at the moment and Arrington is going to replace Aiken as the ST ace. Aiken has already been releived of some of his Punt coverage duties. Darnell Jenkins is the second comming of Terrance Nunn, he has all the tools but too many people are ahead of him in the pecking order so he will be waived and slid on to the practice squad.
    Posted by tagandtrade[/QUOTE]

he was on the PS last year. safe bet is if he doesn't make the roster, than i'd like him on the PS as insurance

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Absolutley agree, I guess my feeling is another team may pick our pocket and sign him off our PS before we get a chance to use him.

That is why i used Nunn as a refrence becasue we activated Stanback rather than Nunn in week 9 and Tampa Bay swooped in and stole him.