Darren Sharper

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

Darren Sharper

I know the pats had him in for a workout but haven't heard anything since. Would love to have him in the secondary he would definitaly be an improvement. Has anyone heard anything?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Darren Sharper

I heard he is done!  For depth concerns I would make a play on him, but with his in experience in this defense, he may look worse than Barret early on. Our safeties have a lot of work to do, but Rivers is top notch and injuries hurt us yesterday.
    I am more concerned about Chung going forward. He is our leader back there and we can ill afford to lose him, but with players hurt, I would call someone, maybe just not Sharper. I think its time to dead that....if he were healthy and ready to go, why is he still on the couch?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Yeah . . .   I heard Marshawn Lynch abused him in the playoffs last year.

Would you like some jam with that toast?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Whats worse, Sharper or Moss threads? Lots of both with same outlook.  Both are done!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

Sharper's a name, but he's not an improvement at this stage of his career over what the Pats have.  Brown has been a pleasant surprise so far.  I feel like I'm in bizarro world watching a dreadlocked Pats safety with the number 31 actually making positive plays.  I knew Meriweather would finally "get it!"  I never lost faith!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

How about Poole, Hobbs, Law, Poteat, Springs, they all know the system ;O

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I think the Pats sold themselves short on this one. I already miss James Sanders. He played decent last nigght and more important, he was healthy so I still dont understand the move. I know he was making some change, but c'mon...who did we sign w./that money?

I would have liked to see them bring in the Ndukwe kid from Cincy or Atari Bigby who made some plays in G.B.,, but right now as long as we have enough bodies, what you see is what you get.  Noone coming in and picking up this defense that quick, so we watch the growing pains and hope for improvement.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

that too....I think 3 safeties is too much to lose in one offseason....I could deal w/31, but either Page or Sanders should have been retained. I still think S.Brown isnt bad, but he and Barret together in a 3 safety alignment isnt working well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In Response to Re: Darren Sharper:
    I think the worse move was not keeping Jarrad Page.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Yes, I'll drink to that...  Should have kept that guy.  Oh well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

The letting go of Sanders and Page was baffling but Shaper isn't the answer.  The Pats aren't the only team that have worked this guy out and yet he remains unsigned.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: Darren Sharper:
    If Chung gets hurt we are going to look pretty stupid for letting all those good safetys go.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

It'll be a cold day in hell before BB looks stupid.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Wonder if they could get Slater to play DB?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

Well while on the subject of safteys did anyone ever here about what happened to Brandon Mcgowan after he was released?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Slater can play d.b. - he practiced there for the first couple years along w/Wr, and he may not do too bad.  He likes to hit, is fast and fearless.

Sections
Shortcuts