Dashon Goldson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Dashon Goldson

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Adalius Thomas was good here in 2007 and 2008.  After that though he fell off real quickly.

Thank you for being fair.

Thats nice you found someone to agree with you. I never said he wasnt a good player, I used him to make an example of getting a player from a great defense and expecting him to be the saviour and judging by the money he got, thats what they thought they were getting. I agree he wasnt always used right but its not a big part of why he was average and if u disagree, then arent you saying you know more than BB cuz BB sure cut him quicker than a hot knife through butter and he never even got a workout after that sooooo when u sign a player to MULTI Millionare contract and he is cut 2 years into that contract and never plays again.....Yea that was a bad move and yet and still you made up something about him being an all-pro....Why?  Im sure BB wouldnt cut an All-pro..Oh wait,,,,he cut Vrable....Must be a bad gm right??

But, that dosn't make any sense on 2 fronts:

1. He was good here.

2. He left a good D in Balt to come to play around a good one here. So, you're wrong. He was good here around other good players. He didn't like being permanently moved to ILB in 2009 once Vrabel was gone.  It's called he had an attitude problem. See ya. BUt, that doesn't mean he wasn't good in 2007 and 2008.

So, you're contradicting yourself. As usual. Small wee-wee = Mr Contradiction.

The fact is, NE lost WAY too many key players in 2008 and 2009, so you AGAIN look to scapegoat one person on the D.

You do it EVERY OFFSEASON.  YOu just scan the roster and pick ONE player who didn't explode into star status and you go quiet about our putrid offense. This means it appears you have an agenda.

Get it?

We all do.   This is why you, Babe, Pezzy, Mt Hurl, etc, are all seen as the same person here.

Completely unobjective, irrational, etc.

Listen, I'm just glad we have this young and ascending D that is 6 years in the making, because we need it to bail Brady out in the playoffs. Bawahahaha!

Hey just last night I rented this scary movie, it was called "Salary Cap Hell"...I'll tell you what, it was very frightening...until the end where everyone lived happily ever after and there were no casualities. Kind of reminds me of the NFL salary cap...very scary, until you realize it's not.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Would all of you STFU! You're all ruining the board.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

At first, I was thinking Goldson all the way but not so much now.   I think since Brady did his restructure the pats resign WELKER then Talib.   Keep McCouRty at safety, and I think REED stays in Baltimore.   I think they grab C Woodson At the other safety spot.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:

At first, I was thinking Goldson all the way but not so much now.   I think since Brady did his restructure the pats resign WELKER then Talib.   Keep McCouRty at safety, and I think REED stays in Baltimore.   I think they grab C Woodson At the other safety spot.....

Woodson is only worth 25-30 plays a game at this point in his career.

Sections
Shortcuts