David Akers should be walking thru those doors SOON!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Re: David Akers should be walking thru those doors SOON!

BPSL the twitter account that reported GHOST gone was fake.  Are you saying that NE will sign Akers for competition w/GHOST?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

i hope not.draft a kicker in the 7th round

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

i actually bought that ghost was gone. think its inebitable though. just a matter of time.. akers is a better option at this point. kind of like how we transitioned to adam v from mattbahr (remember those days?).... ghost needs to go..

I might be insane but please tell me how a soon to be 39yr old kicker who went 29-42 last year, had a hernia (tough to come back from effectively at his age), and hasn't had to kick in NE weather is better then Ghost

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

i actually bought that ghost was gone. think its inebitable though. just a matter of time.. akers is a better option at this point. kind of like how we transitioned to adam v from mattbahr (remember those days?).... ghost needs to go..

you bought it casue your a dang tool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

They wouldn't save much letting Gostowski go. He is still one of the better kickers in the league.  Hopefully he got his mind right this offseason. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Wouldn't surprise me if they re-worked Ghost's contract though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Here's a shot of some of the FAs that the OP has said would be walking through the doors.  Sorry I couldn't get a closer shot ... security wouldn't allow it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Here's a shot of some of the FAs that the OP has said would be walking through the doors.  Sorry I couldn't get a closer shot ... security wouldn't allow it.

Ha HA. It's Wednesday. Here they come!   Oh wait it's Thursday.  Bummer. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, no way, Rather get a kicker in the draft

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

YEP YEP he had a rough year.. but so did ghost. still boooms in his kickoffs. just last year he was an all-pro. see no reason he cant regain his form as will be the case for ghost. someone will soon pick him up as well. may not be the final piece but will be in for serious competition with a draft pick kicker (one of those 7th rounders)

We have a kicker. So he had an off year. We have a kicker. Nothing to see here folks. Move along... move along.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

YEP YEP he had a rough year.. but so did ghost. still boooms in his kickoffs. just last year he was an all-pro. see no reason he cant regain his form as will be the case for ghost. someone will soon pick him up as well. may not be the final piece but will be in for serious competition with a draft pick kicker (one of those 7th rounders)

u sure have a lot of people walking thru the doors

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

dumbest post of the year

Sections
Shortcuts