David Carr's comments about the Patriots defensive line

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: David Carr's comments about the Patriots defensive line

In Response to Re: David Carr's comments about the Patriots defensive line:
    In Response to Re: David Carr's comments about the Patriots defensive line : huh? did he do that against us last year?  or are you just making a point?
    Posted by PatFanInBA2

He sort of did but I'm exaggerating just because of how MUCH it frustrated me. I believe the Bills had two third and VERY longs, like 3rd and 20-30's and they converted. I can't take seeing that this year but I know we wont.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phillipston. Show Phillipston's posts

Carr is a class act. A lot of 1st round busts like him leave the NFL once their starting job is gone but this guy stuck around and is a solid back up for sure.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Amen to that, he got drafted when?  Now he's considered a bust, yet where are the others in his draft class?  I'm sure some have shined, but he's still got a paycheck coming to him.  Good for him, I've always liked him as a person anyways.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

If I may invert this thread a bit...

Did you see Hanesworth's comments about Carr??

*In reference to the first play of the game*

"Hell, I wanted to get the sack," said Haynesworth. "(Giants quarterback) David Carr always gives me sacks, his whole life. That's what I was working at, trying to get a sack."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: David Carr's comments about the Patriots defensive line : Amen to that, he got drafted when?  Now he's considered a bust, yet where are the others in his draft class?  I'm sure some have shined, but he's still got a paycheck coming to him.  Good for him, I've always liked him as a person anyways.
    Posted by Phillipston

Yeah a fat one at that.  Sits on the bench for 2 mill a year? Why not.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

you take worse a mental beating on this board

In Response to Re: David Carr's comments about the Patriots defensive line : i disagree he is a "bust"...i dont think anyone could have succeeded behind those texan o lines he played with...he was running for his life and took a physical beating..i am surprised he can still walk much less play football...and while the texans built up their defense they never shored up the o line or got carr anything to write home about for playmakers...to be honest, they ruined him, he is not a bust...i bet he was sacked 150 times in five years which is ridiculous...again, i cant think of too many who would survive such a physical and mental beating
    Posted by JintsFan

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In Response to Re: David Carr's comments about the Patriots defensive line : i disagree he is a "bust"...i dont think anyone could have succeeded behind those texan o lines he played with...he was running for his life and took a physical beating..i am surprised he can still walk much less play football...and while the texans built up their defense they never shored up the o line or got carr anything to write home about for playmakers...to be honest, they ruined him, he is not a bust...i bet he was sacked 150 times in five years which is ridiculous...again, i cant think of too many who would survive such a physical and mental beating
    Posted by JintsFan

I can see why you like him, looks like Elie, although he doesnt slur and
    spit as much in interviews.

Has he ever thrown 25 picks in a season?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Might of missed it but did the patriots ever have Ellis-haynes-vince-carter out there at the same time in that order

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Might of missed it but did the patriots ever have Ellis-haynes-vince-carter out there at the same time in that order
    Posted by No-Mercy-Defence

Yup, first play of the game, ended up a fumble recovery for Chung.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

First: 8/15/2006
    Last: 9/6/2011

FIRST post 2006.....not the last time I have been here. 521 posts if you have trouble reading.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

The point I was making is David Carr is not exactly the best person from which to accept praise. He is not going to start anywhere, he is washed up, he had his chance and could not live up to the hype, etc...

Sections
Shortcuts