David Garrard gets it!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Re: David Garrard gets it!

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Please try to use paragraphs and complete sentences, instead of a mish mash of fragments if you expect people to read your posts.I just stopped reading because it was pretty much unreadable.

Thanks.

i usualy hate people who write this type of response but I actually concur. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I was interested with the the topic so I read it all the way through.

I hated to see Garrard call it quits, but was probably the right thing to do.  He seems like a good dude with some talent that would probably have been really good for Geno Smith to learn under, as well as provide quality competition for Sancheeze, unlike Mark Brunnell did.  

He was just what the Jets needed as a good vet to provide leadership and share his knowledge with the QB core there.  He earned the starting job in Miami last year and had to give it up due to injury and I had him winning the starting job in NY.  Too bad for him!  So what will the Jets do now?  Who is out there to bring in that would have these same qualities Garrard did?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Commie is back with his illiterate trash

nobody can stand him and BDC banned him

what a loser that he can't stay away like everyone wants, his new screen name is even worse than his others

The amusing story of trying to be 'consistent' just shows his ignorance when every one of his old post says 'this post has been removed'

hahahahahahahahahahaha

The remarkably lenient BDC finally had enough of this troll and banned him (for at least the third time) I hope they do so again soon

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

In response to jfaust1954's comment:

Garrad was offered a coaching position with the Jets...he should have taken that instead of a playing position which he was never going to win anyways...that was obvious when his knees acted up during his attempt to win a job with the Dolphins last season.

Yet, the Jets went out and signed him.  They literally have never made a good move at QB in their entire franchise's history minus Namath, and even he was overrated.

Vinny, Pennington.... this is why you are laughed at.  Idiotic posts like this.  This coming from a fan of the franchise who caught lightening in a bottle with Brady and that's pretty much it, with a shrug to Drew.

LOL!

Actually, Plunkett was quite good just on bad teams and probably should be in the HOF. If Fouts is in, Plunkett is in.

"Vinny"? BB suggested him from his Cleveland days. Pennington had a noodle arm and was average at best.

LOL!!

Ol Vinny had some good years.  Check out his stats, you may be surprised.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:

wanted to keep my brand coherent and change BPSL to my twitter handle @imagydSportsBos, unfortunately cant do that, so got me a spanking new account)..

heard him earlier on the herd.. walking away from the jets even though he could eke out a year, pension credit and basically just hangon for the glory or pay check. his knee keeps  swelling after 3 or 4 low intensity practices. where many of these guys get in trouble is when try to eke out another year at the end of their careers when its best to say uncle (re.. muhammed ali). u want to walk away like robert smith or sanders when u still have something left or an elway. save some bullets and health and faculties. its down the road where it gets u. was happy to hear david who has enough $ say earnestly he was concerned about watching so many ex-athletes with issues. many dont want to think it could b them as those guys too once said.. great that david can see that it could in fact be him someda and to have the maturity to leave before being kicked out or dragged out on a cart. his knee is clearly not stable and never going to be 100%. he's had a few surgeries, missed a lot of time as it is. can see him opting for yet another scope.. what for? to eke out another year?

as he said, looking at futre hip replacements, knee and joint replacements.. for what? he hopes not to endure such things.. best to walk away. heard some espn lowlife call him out for quitting.. oh please... everyone quits at some point, y not on your terms, shows integrity to yourself, the game and ur team. he will b employed in no time. jets offered him a job as qb assistant (gawd knows sanchez needs the help), broadcasts have come a callin) and so forth. hope bb could reach him, quality guy! got to see and meet him after a game in buffalo (when with jax) a couple of years ago..

jeez another account? ur getting near rusty territory

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.