David Nelson to the Browns

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: David Nelson to the Browns

Well that situation was awkward.  Oh well.  Is Sanders now more heavily targeted?  

I still see us going Hopkins in Round 1 or Hunter in Round 2.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Well that situation was awkward.  Oh well.  Is Sanders now more heavily targeted?  

I like Hopkins, but after watching a lot of Hunter's stuff I've kind of lost my excitement over him. Hunter is a freak (at least he was before the injury), but he looks like a very soft player to me and he doesn't have to make plays in traffic at Tennessee because the other receivers on their roster get so much attention. Just my two cents.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Don't worry, Terrell Owens and Ochocinco are still available.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Don't worry, Terrell Owens and Ochocinco are still available.

Haha, cheap too.  Heck, Those guys may pay the Pats play!  Pats maybe all in for that...lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I like Hopkins, but after watching a lot of Hunter's stuff I've kind of lost my excitement over him. Hunter is a freak (at least he was before the injury), but he looks like a very soft player to me and he doesn't have to make plays in traffic at Tennessee because the other receivers on their roster get so much attention. Just my two cents.

Yeah, having Patterson playing alongside Hunter certainly worked to Hunter's advantage.  I wouldn't necessarily call him soft considering he occasionally goes over the middle, but he doesn't need to make a living that way.  He's 6'4 200+ pounds which would make for the ideal "down the field" receiver this offense could use.  Plus, he has a high football IQ, played in a west-coast offense, and is just a specimen.  I think he'd be a good selection if we don't get Hopkins.

I do like Robert Woods out of USC as well as Da'Rick Rogers(despite his behavioral issues).  

That 2010 and 2011 WR recruiting class was absolutely disgusting for Tennessee.  Rogers, Patterson and Hunter all recruited to the same school and all seem destined to be 1st and 2nd round selections.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Disappointing, much rather have Nelson then Jenkins and I have a feeling time will tell that out before camp even breaks. Oh well, hope they get someone good in the draft

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Yeah, having Patterson playing alongside Hunter certainly worked to Hunter's advantage.  I wouldn't necessarily call him soft considering he occasionally goes over the middle, but he doesn't need to make a living that way.  He's 6'4 200+ pounds which would make for the ideal "down the field" receiver this offense could use.  Plus, he has a high football IQ, played in a west-coast offense, and is just a specimen.  I think he'd be a good selection if we don't get Hopkins.

I do like Robert Woods out of USC as well as Da'Rick Rogers(despite his behavioral issues).  

That 2010 and 2011 WR recruiting class was absolutely disgusting for Tennessee.  Rogers, Patterson and Hunter all recruited to the same school and all seem destined to be 1st and 2nd round selections.

Yeah Tennessee was loaded...their quarterback had a cannon for an arm too. I think there are somewhere around five guys that might help this team that should be available in the second round.