David Nelson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

David Nelson

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2013/09/source_patriots_work_out_david.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: David Nelson

Sorry for the multiple posts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

The team worked out for former Buffalo Bills wide receiver David Nelson this week, according to a source. Nelson left without a contract offer.

Sidelined with an ACL injury last season, Nelson caught 61 passes for 658 yards and five touchdowns in 2011. Over three seasons in Buffalo, the 6-foot-5, 217-pounder caught 94 passes for 1,042 yards with eight touchdowns.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Pass. 

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

Just click the button once and you'll be fine

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you re funny,funny,funny

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I wanted to bring Nelson in for a look prior to the Amendola signing as I think you can carry a #3 who is injury prone provide your main targets are more durable. But once they had Amendola, Jones, and Edelman my immediate thought changed to, we need a solid durable vet

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I thought he got hurt again recently and was put on i/r. I also recall a lot of people here wanting to sign him in the offseason. I wasnt for it then but IF he is healthy he may be able to help.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to DontQuestionBB's comment:

Well this only proves the Pats can't be too happy with the current core of WR's.  Hopefully they will pan out, but if the poor play continues, the Pats will only get a decent WR by trade.

No you're wrong about them being not happy - BB seems pleased at this point and time, knowing there would be growing pains.  

Emergency list is all.  I don't believe they make any in season moves for the position.  They're going with what they have.

The only way they bring anyone in is if a WR goes on IR... so it's an emergency thing.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

The team worked out for former Buffalo Bills wide receiver David Nelson this week, according to a source. Nelson left without a contract offer.

Sidelined with an ACL injury last season, Nelson caught 61 passes for 658 yards and five touchdowns in 2011. Over three seasons in Buffalo, the 6-foot-5, 217-pounder caught 94 passes for 1,042 yards with eight touchdowns.

Are the Pats really working out for Nelson or is it the other way around. Who the H3ll wrote this story???

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

At least, the Pats has tried to upgrade the offense and that is the good sign.

Go Pats!..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to DontQuestionBB's comment:

Well this only proves the Pats can't be too happy with the current core of WR's.  Hopefully they will pan out, but if the poor play continues, the Pats will only get a decent WR by trade.

For Amendola, if that injury keeps him out for too long,  they want to know their options.

It's not for the rookies.

Sections
Shortcuts