David Patten

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics12345. Show Celtics12345's posts

David Patten

This man can still play. Although not as fast as before, he can still run a sub 4.30 forty yard dash. He has soft hands, and at 6'5, has the ability to leap over defenders. He does have a 45 inch vertical. I think after the preseason, he will be a front runner for the #2 receiver spot, behind Taylor Price.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Re: David Patten

In Response to David Patten:
    This man can still play. Although not as fast as before, he can still run a sub 4.30 forty yard dash. He has soft hands, and at 6'5, has the ability to leap over defenders. He does have a 45 inch vertical. I think after the preseason, he will be a front runner for the #2 receiver spot, behind Taylor Price.
    Posted by Celtics12345

You must be thinking of a different guy. DP is listed at 5'10 and am guessing he is 1-2 inches shorter

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

6'5????!!!!?????
    I hope you were talking about Plaxico Buress, not David Patten.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I wonder if Patten is a "nostalgia" pick, someone who is a vestige of past Pats superbowl teams and this memory or fanstasy serves some sort of psychological function for Brady or BB. Once it realized that the fantasy will not come true and he is not the same player nor can he bring back the past glory of our superbowl era he will be gone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

I'm willing to bet that in addition to not being 6'5", Patten doesn't run a sub 4.3 40 or have a 45" vertical.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

Patten was solid in our superbowl run days but he will be behind ... Moss, welker, holt, edleman , tate, and price most likely and hard for him to get a roster spot. i would like to see him kae the team but i feel like it might be tough

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Celtics00000 is an idiot.
    for real...don't mind other team's fans, but if you are going to post stuff, at least contribute with some serious stuff not this drabble. dumb arsss

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

In Response to David Patten:
    Posted by Celtics12345

I didn't know he was the second coming of Sid Finch

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Not sure he even makes the team, let alone the #2 option.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

David Patten
    No. 86     New England Patriots
    Wide receiver
    Personal information
    Date of birth: August 19, 1974 (1974-08-19) (age 35)
    Place of birth: Hopkins, South Carolina
    Height: 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)Weight: 192 lb (87 kg)

Sections
Shortcuts