David Tyree not so lucky this time around

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blomie. Show Blomie's posts

David Tyree not so lucky this time around

David Tyree, the guy who made that lucky grab and took the SB, the perfect season from the Pats ( Did I feel bad for Seau !!) , get cut by the Giants today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Parish-sez. Show Parish-sez's posts

Re: David Tyree not so lucky this time around

No sh-y-te he's the Pats bucky dent

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I don't remember who it was that said, "I would rather be lucky than good," but you could  not find two more appropriate representatives of the accuracy of that addage than Eli Manning and this guy.

I was watching PTI the other day (or it might have been Around the Horn) and somebody brought up the question -- If you're Tyree, would you rather have made the catch and won the Super Bowl . . .  and subsequently be cut and go back to working at Popeye's  with a great story to tell . . .   or not make the catch, but have a ten-year career in the NFL?

Seems like a no-brainer to me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I swear that ball touched the ground. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

In Response to Re: David Tyree not so lucky this time around:
    [QUOTE]I swear that ball touched the ground. 
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]

You wish.  Pats fans love to forget that 3 plays later Manning converted a 3rd and 11 to Smith and earlier in the drive Jacobs converted a 4th down.  The Pats had chances but couldn't close.  The tyree play was no doubt miraculous but the reality is the Giants were the better team that day.  From Brady scoffing at Burress' prediction "we're only gonna score 21?"  Actually 14 Tommy boy!! To Belicheat being to big a b*tch to stay till the end of the game, the Pats got exactly what they deserved.  Like Amani said "we came out hit them in the mouth and then they didn't want it anymore."

Maybe if Harrison had stayed on the roids he would've been able to out wrestle Tyree but he got caught just like his coach.  The 2007 pats are nothing except the best team to not win a Super bowl.  The better team won.  Deal with it. Live with it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: David Tyree not so lucky this time around : You wish.  Pats fans love to forget that 3 plays later Manning converted a 3rd and 11 to Smith and earlier in the drive Jacobs converted a 4th down.  The Pats had chances but couldn't close.  The tyree play was no doubt miraculous but the reality is the Giants were the better team that day.  From Brady scoffing at Burress' prediction "we're only gonna score 21?"  Actually 14 Tommy boy!! To Belicheat being to big a b*tch to stay till the end of the game, the Pats got exactly what they deserved.  Like Amani said "we came out hit them in the mouth and then they didn't want it anymore." Maybe if Harrison had stayed on the roids he would've been able to out wrestle Tyree but he got caught just like his coach.  The 2007 pats are nothing except the best team to not win a Super bowl.  The better team won.  Deal with it. Live with it.
    Posted by Calmy[/QUOTE]

Hey Balmy
       Have you checked in with your boy Eric Holder about the trial in absentia yet? Maybe you are sucking up to Ward Churchill in Colorado or maybe you are a "Truther"/ Communist along with the the White House Czar for Green Jobs. Your mouthings indicate on the onset of dementia- enjoy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

[QUOTE]I swear that ball touched the ground. 
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]

Considering your screen name of course you would think it hit the ground.  Ask Roidney Harrison if it hit the ground?  The catch was awesome and I am afraid to say you Pats fans will have to look at it for years and years to come.  And for the poster that said he was lucky, get real!  If that was Moss you guys would still be on your knees slurping on him saying how great Moss was to make such an unbelievable catch.  Take your lumps and realize the Giants were the better team that day.  Not lucky, not arrogant like the Patriots, they came to play and took it to the Patriots plain and freakin' simple.    

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeachRooster. Show BeachRooster's posts

Tyree had his few minutes of fame.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts