day 1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

day 1

but not for me. working almost non stop since Monday getting ready...

initial observations from discussions with a bunch of gossip's

-Mankins and McCourty are healthy. they werent last year

-great, yet very surprising news on Gronk. 

-Dobson with some screws in his foot, needs to be 100% before they come out. this could be troublesome if it goes for a few weeks. he needs the practice snaps

-Dennerds recovery length surprised everyone

-SLater is as much a lock to make this roster as Brady

-Loyko thinks Easley is going to be used similar to Collins. that is not much to begin, but by the end of the year playing many snaps

-saw Brady. physically looks great (sorry Doug)

-the BB presser when it came to you know who, was a riot, as expected

-the best questions of the day were asked by the ESPN guys (sorry Doug)

players on the field next couple of days, pads Saturday, will be able to have some time to watch and will post  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Re: day 1

Just a thrilling thread.  It has changed my life.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

gee, what a surprise. you stalking me

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You think by namedropping, or in this case, making it seem like you are Mr Importance at Gillette, somehow people here care about your opinion.

The arrogance of it.

Also, I just watched the BB presser and they asked stupid, boring questions.  Shalise had the best one about Fleming starting so late and his progress so far.

You know nothing and have zero, definitive inside info.  You are not a Patriots employee and never will be.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You think by namedropping, or in this case, making it seem like you are Mr Importance at Gillette, somehow people here care about your opinion.

The arrogance of it.

Also, I just watched the BB presser and they asked stupid, boring questions.  Shalise had the best one about Fleming starting so late and his progress so far.

You know nothing and have zero, definitive inside info.  You are not a Patriots employee and never will be.

[/QUOTE]

was your uncle there?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Looking forward to hearing more rkarp as I'm sure most normal folks on the board are.

Douglas is a certifiable mental case. Other posters appreciate the information, your jealousy is not delicious but downright sickening. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

Thanks Rkap good info, appreciate any info I don't need to scour from internet highway sources..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looking forward to hearing more rkarp as I'm sure most normal folks on the board are.

Douglas is a certifiable mental case. Other posters appreciate the information, your jealousy is not delicious but downright sickening. 

[/QUOTE]

Why would a Jets fan care that much about no news about the PAts, 1 day before camp opens? Talk about certifiable, Bustchise.

Dahmer blushes in his grave.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The arrogance of it.

[/QUOTE]

was your uncle there?

[/QUOTE]

Nope. Neither were you, doofus.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

look, I am going to be there quite a bit..I enjoy posting what I see and think, and see what the feed back and comments are. some I impressions I had were correct, Wilson, Ballard, Kelley...many I am wrong, Mesko, Cannon.

I never professed to being an expert, just having some fun after really long days

I'm a big boy, the critics dont bother me...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to jjbag's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why would a Jets fan care that much about no news about the PAts, 1 day before camp opens? Talk about certifiable, Bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

wow you are an idiot.

[/QUOTE]

Excuse me?   I am an idiot because Bustchise has been trolling here for years as a Jets fan, all jealous of what we have?

Explain how that makes sense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

The arrogance of it.

Relax Rusty. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

look, I am going to be there quite a bit..I enjoy posting what I see and think, and see what the feed back and comments are. some I impressions I had were correct, Wilson, Ballard, Kelley...many I am wrong, Mesko, Cannon.

I never professed to being an expert, just having some fun after really long days

[/QUOTE]

Kelly? He was outstanding.  You were not right about him at all.  You guess right about 30% of the time.  Terrible.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The arrogance of it.

[/QUOTE]

Relax Rusty. 

[/QUOTE]

I am very relaxed. Leave it to RKrap to started a thread the day before camp opens as if it means something.

Oh goody!  RKrap has spoken!

lmao

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to jjbag's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

wow you are an idiot.

[/QUOTE]

Excuse me?   I am an idiot because Bustchise has been trolling here for years as a Jets fan, all jealous of what we have?

Explain how that makes sense.

[/QUOTE]

Everyone has the right to post on these boards regardless of their affiliation, even though I've seen Bustchise post before and not personally impressed with his posts he has the right to post them and the ones I disagree with i'll tag and disagree. But to actively just call him out when he posts a normal posts, makes no sense whatsoever, he has the right to post.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

Watching Rusty's jealousy of Rkarp is delicious...a real treat to watch lol.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thanks for the info, rkarp.  Look forward to many more post from you during training camp.  Queenie now in meltdown mode because of you you, hahaha!!

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Kelly? He was outstanding.  You were not right about him at all.  You guess right about 30% of the time.  Terrible.

[/QUOTE]

you know, not only are you always wrong, your a liar.

regarding Kelley, I specifically said last year that I really hadnt seen him play due to him being on the west coast and the Pats not playing Oakland but once or twice, but after watching him for a couple of weeks in camp, I thought he would be a pro bowler here

I also said he would be ir'd after trying to play thru injury, and you called me every name you could think of, until he was ir'd, and you disappeared...remember? mr liar

look, its now football season, not name calling and liars season. since its football time, lets face it, you have nothing to say. you are at your best in the off season calling people names and ruining threads..but now that the season is upon us, you bring nothing to this board.

go over to the kids table and call Bowlen a cheat on the dimentia thread, and snyder a cheapskate on the skins thread...let the big boys talk some football with out your nonsense 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The arrogance of it.

[/QUOTE]

Relax Rusty. 

[/QUOTE]

I am very relaxed. Leave it to RKrap to started a thread the day before camp opens as if it means something.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

so a post about some OTHER teams' day-before-camp-opens that you would write means nothing also...correct? you thrive on other teams' misfortunes but if someone brings up your butt buddy BB's team it's not relevant. i can't wait til someone on the Pats has a problem so I can write to you alone (since others have some common sense) and rub it in your face  

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to cousteau's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The arrogance of it.

[/QUOTE]

Relax Rusty. 

[/QUOTE]

lmao

[/QUOTE]

so a post about some OTHER teams' day-before-camp-opens that you would write means nothing also...correct? you thrive on other teams' misfortunes but if someone brings up your butt buddy BB's team it's not relevant. i can't wait til someone on the Pats has a problem so I can write to you alone (since others have some common sense) and rub it in your face  

[/QUOTE]

Oh Busty.  Signing in as "Cousteau" to try to fool jjbag, are we?

The idea you still think this fools people is beyond comical.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

you really need to step away from this board for an extended period of time. you are really off the deep end, much more so than ever before...seriously, you should take the preseason away, and try to come back during the regular season a bit more sane. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to cousteau's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The arrogance of it.

[/QUOTE]

Relax Rusty. 

[/QUOTE]

lmao

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh Busty.  Signing in as "Cousteau" to try to fool jjbag, are we?

The idea you still think this fools people is beyond comical.

[/QUOTE]

whatever Kevin McCallister. you like using little prepubescent boys as your name

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

Good stuff rkarp. Keep the info coming.

Sections
Shortcuts