day 1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Re: day 1

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

you really need to step away from this board for an extended period of time. you are really off the deep end, much more so than ever before...seriously, you should take the preseason away, and try to come back during the regular season a bit more sane. 

[/QUOTE]

Did you just start a thread with absolutely no redeeming value whatsoever other than what your dorky male groupies think while you weren't there plugging in extension cords during a press conference today?

I think YOU need to step away.  You try to come off like your word is gospel and the fact is, you weren't even present today!

NEWSFLASH: Nothing you offered is informative and it could easily be fabricated anyway, considering how generic it is.

I have you pegged and have for years.  Many here also see it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

Queenie having a meltdown...what a delight!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

you really need to step away from this board for an extended period of time. you are really off the deep end, much more so than ever before...seriously, you should take the preseason away, and try to come back during the regular season a bit more sane. 

[/QUOTE]

Did you just start a thread with absolutely no redeeming value whatsoever other than what your dorky male groupies think while you weren't there plugging in extension cords during a press conference today?

I think YOU need to step away.  You try to come off like your word is gospel and the fact is, you weren't even present today!

NEWSFLASH: Nothing you offered is informative and it could easily be fabricated anyway, considering how generic it is.

[/QUOTE]

I am not "coming off like my word is gospel"..I am on a fan board talking football with other fans. you are here arguing every comment any one makes, calling everyone names and putting all down..either talk football, or leave

if you have a problem with what I post, then leave the thread

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am not "coming off like my word is gospel"..I am on a fan board talking football with other fans. you are here arguing every comment any one makes, calling everyone names and putting all down..either talk football, or leave

if you have a problem with what I post, then leave the thread

[/QUOTE]

You have been caught misrepresenting actual facts before, by many, not just myself.   You have some kind of inside track, but it's littered with an anti-BB bias as many have pointed out here to you.

You are not to be trusted. Period.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to TheKruger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Me calling out turds like you and RKrap, Bustchise, is me having a meltdown? Hardly. It's called pointing to absolute losers who are jealous of BB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Me calling out turds like you and RKrap, Bustchise, is me having a meltdown? Hardly. It's called pointing to absolute losers who are jealous of BB.

[/QUOTE]

You act like you're 12 years old. And the name calling is ridiculous: a 150 IQ? Doubt it!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^^ Unglued beyond belief...wow.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You act like you're 12 years old. And the name calling is ridiculous: a 150 IQ? Doubt it!

[/QUOTE]

What namecalling is this?  Acknowledging a troll like Bustchise and calling him one?

The fact you seriously don't know Cousteau, TheKruger and Bungalow Bill are all him is pee your pants funny.  I feel sorry for people like you. You just are not very bright, apparently.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^^ Unglued beyond belief...wow.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sure.  A clear, concise set of thoughts really reflects someone who is unglued. LMAO

You trying to use my words tells me all I need to know, too.  I am flattered that you think using my words somehow makes you more intelligent, but you're an inbred, BUstchise. Obviously.

You create board characters as a hobby as a Jets fan on a Pats board because you have no life and are a loser, jealous of what this fanbase has.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

^Jealous of no SB wins since 2004? Not really...and before you bring up the Jets, yes it has been a long time. However, the past is the past...I focus on the present and future .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

^Jealous of no SB wins since 2004? Not really...and before you bring up the Jets, yes it has been a long time. However, the past is the past...I focus on the present and future .

[/QUOTE]

Jealous of knowing our team has a legit chance at a ring with an AFC Title appearance every year.

Whether or not it all comes together or not is not the discussion. Your team and organization sucks so badly, they have only two division titles since the 1970 NFL merger.

bawhhaa

I mean, it cannot be made up.  Your team has no chance at a division title for the next handful of years. How does that feel after decades of a mirage in New Jersey?

How are the PSLs coming?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What namecalling is this?  Acknowledging a troll like Bustchise and calling him one?

The fact you seriously don't know Cousteau, TheKruger and Bungalow Bill are all him is pee your pants funny.  I feel sorry for people like you. You just are not very bright, apparently.

[/QUOTE]

Can you read? You're actually acting more like a 6 year old. You are one tormented guy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Thanks for posting rkarp.  Good info as always.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Can you read? You're actually acting more like a 6 year old. You are one tormented guy.

[/QUOTE]

Are you saying that Bustchise as a Jets troll is not a loser?  You're a moron for even enabling his activity here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks for posting rkarp.  Good info as always.  

[/QUOTE]

Yes, breathtaking info! 

bawhahah

My god. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Feeling a little insecure tonight, Rusty?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WHy?

How about you tell the board what was so interesting about what RKrap posted that we already didn't know?

How about you do that?

lol

Bet ya won't.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's always feeling insecure. That's why he attacks people so often.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WHy?

How about you tell the board what was so interesting about what RKrap posted that we already didn't know?

How about you do that?

lol

Bet ya won't.

[/QUOTE]

Why would I have too.  Half the board has already acknowledged rkarp's info was interesting.  Notice how people rush to thank him.  When was the last time someone thanked you for telling us how much you think Brady sucks?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WHy?

How about you do that?

lol

Bet ya won't.

[/QUOTE]

Why would I have too.  Half the board has already acknowledged rkarp's info was interesting.  Notice how people rush to thank him.  When was the last time someone thanked you for telling us how much you think Brady sucks?

[/QUOTE]

"Rush to thank him"?

That isn't creepy to you?  WHy would anyone "rush" to thank someone for information that doesn't mean anything?

Listen to yourself. Did you even read what he wrote?  You're a male groupie throwing yourself at the feet of a wannabe journalist male groupie who arranges extension cords for a production crew.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Wow!!!!!!! You fellas had your way with burger boy tonight!! Sad I missed this rusty melt-a-palooza. Funny stuff. He must be drunk or skipped his head meds tonight because he was wacko.

by the way great stuff rkarp. Thanks buddy and look forward to your updates as always. Your an asset for sure.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow!!!!!!! You fellas had your way with burger boy tonight!! Sad I missed this rusty melt-a-palooza. Funny stuff. He must be drunk or skipped his head meds tonight because he was wacko.

by the way great stuff rkarp. Thanks buddy and look forward to your updates as always. Your an asset for sure.

[/QUOTE]

He's been very off-the-wall today indeed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, which is why you signed out to sign back in as "TheKruger" to talk to yourself to make it seem like you have numbers.

You are fooling no one.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Hey Kruger...did you know that you were me? Or am I you? I have an ice cream headache now.i gotta go check my id.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Kruger...did you know that you were me? Or am I you? I have an ice cream headache now.i gotta go check my id.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

RIght on cue, Bustchise thinks he's actually fooling people, but how fast he comes in here with one of his other names, the moron does not realize it exposes his little troll game.

Absolutely priceless.

Sections
Shortcuts