day 1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Re: day 1

In response to rkarp's comment:

but not for me. working almost non stop since Monday getting ready...

initial observations from discussions with a bunch of gossip's

-Mankins and McCourty are healthy. they werent last year

-great, yet very surprising news on Gronk. 

-Dobson with some screws in his foot, needs to be 100% before they come out. this could be troublesome if it goes for a few weeks. he needs the practice snaps

-Dennerds recovery length surprised everyone

-SLater is as much a lock to make this roster as Brady

-Loyko thinks Easley is going to be used similar to Collins. that is not much to begin, but by the end of the year playing many snaps

-saw Brady. physically looks great (sorry Doug)

-the BB presser when it came to you know who, was a riot, as expected

-the best questions of the day were asked by the ESPN guys (sorry Doug)

players on the field next couple of days, pads Saturday, will be able to have some time to watch and will post  

Thanks rkarp - nice to have a set of eyes there offering their opinions and observations.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

Hey Kruger...did you know that you were me? Or am I you? I have an ice cream headache now.i gotta go check my id.

Apparently so! I mean, Dougie said it so it must be true....not really.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Thanks rkarp. keep em coming.  Looking forward to reading many more.

"The worse New England has gotten on defense, the better Brady has been forced to become -- with 109 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a 39-9 record the past three seasons. "

CLARK JUDGE______7/13/13_____________________________________

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to TheKruger's comment:

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

Hey Kruger...did you know that you were me? Or am I you? I have an ice cream headache now.i gotta go check my id.

Apparently so! I mean, Dougie said it so it must be true....not really.

No, no, no! You are both bustchise! Doug is Rusty and many others who aren't allowed to post here anymore. And jjbag and cousteau are...um, they are...oh damn, Rusty, I mean Doug who are jjbag and cousteau?

Now I have an ice cream headache!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Rkarp I am starting to believe Rusty is your number one fan with a crush on you .He just waits for you to post so he can comment.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Good info Rkarp, I look forward to what you see at camp every year. I can see Rusty is ruining another thread. God his obsessions would give psychologists wet dreams. Brady, BB, Welker, Rkarp, who ever he defines as a troll. It's disturbing and things psychopaths are made of.

Trust me, I'm an engineer!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Rkarp I am starting to believe Rusty is your number one fan with a crush on you .He just waits for you to post so he can comment.

I could never be his BeeBee

seriously, its fun to knock him around, but this guy has really spiraled out of control. I dont think in the years I have been here on the board I have ever seen him this bad. his imaginary characters and names on the board, this Butchie thing, his lies, making things up. he has always been bad, but I dont think ever this bad

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Lmao yeah I been ready for a few yrs now and this has become like a car wreck when you drive by you just have to look and see what a mess it is that's what rustys post have become lol.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Is it just me or does the "Day 1" thread remind people of Groundhog Day?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Lmao yeah I been ready for a few yrs now and this has become like a car wreck when you drive by you just have to look and see what a mess it is that's what rustys post have become lol.

does he usually tip toe back onto the board the next morning feigning drunkedness the night before?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

gee, what a surprise. you stalking me

You think by namedropping, or in this case, making it seem like you are Mr Importance at Gillette, somehow people here care about your opinion.

The arrogance of it.

Also, I just watched the BB presser and they asked stupid, boring questions.  Shalise had the best one about Fleming starting so late and his progress so far.

You know nothing and have zero, definitive inside info.  You are not a Patriots employee and never will be.

Wow, do you realize how much of a jealous little girl you sound like?  You dont like Rkarp...Ok, we get it. So you are gonna stalk his thread and troll it all up just so people cant have dialogue??  Wow, you are one sorry sap!  I do the same thing when I go to camp.(report on what Ive seen and my impressions) and its always been welcomed by the fans esp. ones that arent in N.E. area but you, you cant appreciate anyone knowing more than you. Your life must really s*ck.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

I think anyones posts about camp or games is fun and informative. I look forward to anyone who wants to post. rkarp, tripleog, wozzy and even doug. whats the harm in hearing what people have to say who are in attendance. so what if rkarp uses a headline that sounds like groundhog day. the info is fun and interesting, and opens conversation on the board which is what we are all doing here, right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

rkarp.. I'm late to this party.  Hey, keep posting the training camp news as YOU see it.  Do not worry about those who prefer to dump on your efforts.  Great job!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Wow, do you realize how much of a jealous little girl you sound like?

That's the problem right there.....this fruitcake has no clue. He simply is not capable of realizing just how much of a tool everyone here thinks he is. He honestly believes he's respected around here. Then due to his outrageous insecurities, he is a perfect model of the Napoleon complex.....trying to be tough when we all know he isn't a penny past 5'2" and couldn't beat his way out of a wet paper bag. I've seen some seriously mentally disturbed people on these boards, but this guy is just legendary for being f---ed up!! His cries for attention here are really quite sad....but I have to admit it's funny as hell watching people tool on him daily....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

That's the problem right there.....this fruitcake has no clue. He simply is not capable of realizing just how much of a tool everyone here thinks he is. He honestly believes he's respected around here. Then due to his outrageous insecurities, he is a perfect model of the Napoleon complex.....trying to be tough when we all know he isn't a penny past 5'2" and couldn't beat his way out of a wet paper bag. I've seen some seriously mentally disturbed people on these boards, but this guy is just legendary for being f---ed up!! His cries for attention here are really quite sad....but I have to admit it's funny as hell watching people tool on him daily....

[object HTMLDivElement]

I'd put it closer to the Dunning-Kruger effect than the Napoleon complex but yes he has issues

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to tanbass' comment:

[object HTMLDivElement]

I'd put it closer to the Dunning-Kruger effect than the Napoleon complex but yes he has issues

LOL, Good Call. Sounds about right Eng!

Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias manifesting in two principal ways:

Unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than is accurate. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their ineptitude.[1]
    Those persons to whom a skill or set of skills come easily may find themselves with weak self-confidence, as they may falsely assume that others have an equivalent understanding. See Impostor syndrome.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

gee, I have never been to an intervention. nor a lynching

Doug, if you are listening, get help

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Rkarp, please continue to let us know what you hear and see.  Too bad anybody has to derail the thread.  That's the thing that gets old.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

Rkarp, please continue to let us know what you hear and see.  Too bad anybody has to derail the thread.  That's the thing that gets old.

Precisely!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Any wordon Duron Harmon and Josh Boyce?

Anybody who posts any tc info is welcome! Thanks for posting

[object HTMLDivElement]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I think the forum has pretty much spoken.  Rkarp, keep posting your observations from camp, very informative and much appreciated by all.   Well except for queenie who is a jealous little girl. I think the forum has also spoken that he has serious problems and most don't want him around any longer. This thread is a perfect example how he ruins the forum. 

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to ronk1's comment:

I think anyones posts about camp or games is fun and informative. I look forward to anyone who wants to post. rkarp, tripleog, wozzy and even doug. whats the harm in hearing what people have to say who are in attendance. so what if rkarp uses a headline that sounds like groundhog day. the info is fun and interesting, and opens conversation on the board which is what we are all doing here, right?

Exactly! I'll take any posts from people that attend camp...why? Because I trust the opinions of people on here more than I do most of the writers in this town. I think they're more knowledgeable fans and I look forward to their insight. although I'm not sure I'd put rusty in that category, what would that be like? Bill Belichick walked to the Gatorade cooler...filled up his cup and drank. The warnings were out people! Thank you Bill Belichick! Seriously THANK YOU! Then he blew his whistle...amazing...it really is. The irrational fans around here cheer on Brady. Disgusting. I actually witnessed someone clap when he completed a pass over the defense for a touchdown. Mindless. I could complete a pass over our secondary. Thanks again Bill. Thank you. And you should see the way he twirls the string on that whistle while he walks and talks at the same time! A sight to behold. I think he's lost weight too, yeah I can see his knee caps this year - it had been ten years since they've protruded from beneath his rolls of skin - just amazing...amazing all around! Thanks again Bill. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

This thread is a perfect example how he ruins the forum. 

What is ironic and hilarious at the same time is when he accuses others of being jealous....then there are threads like this that pretty much expose him....which isn't very hard apparently.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to ronk1's comment:

Exactly! I'll take any posts from people that attend camp...why? Because I trust the opinions of people on here more than I do most of the writers in this town. I think they're more knowledgeable fans and I look forward to their insight. although I'm not sure I'd put rusty in that category, what would that be like? Bill Belichick walked to the Gatorade cooler...filled up his cup and drank. The warnings were out people! Thank you Bill Belichick! Seriously THANK YOU! Then he blew his whistle...amazing...it really is. The irrational fans around here cheer on Brady. Disgusting. I actually witnessed someone clap when he completed a pass over the defense for a touchdown. Mindless. I could complete a pass over our secondary. Thanks again Bill. Thank you. And you should see the way he twirls the string on that whistle while he walks and talks at the same time! A sight to behold. I think he's lost weight too, yeah I can see his knee caps this year - it had been ten years since they've protruded from beneath his rolls of skin - just amazing...amazing all around! Thanks again Bill. 

Thx for the laugh.

Sections
Shortcuts