DE or OLB??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ehop14. Show Ehop14's posts

DE or OLB??

I've been hearing a lot about guys like Sergio Kindle and Brandon Graham. But wouldn't those guys be playing OLB? Both of our OLB spots are filled. I know that Thomas is likely to go, but as of right now he is still on the roster. I think the weakness is at DE, especially now that Green is gone. I would use my first-rounder on a DE, then pick up a LB in the second. What do you guys think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Re: DE or OLB??

I think they need both. Whatever player they select needs to bring the goods, and I don't think BB will draft based only on need. Who knows? They might take a game-changing safety in round 1 and focus on DE and OLB later...

If I were GM I would try to find a game changing OLB (be it Graham, Kindle, Hughes) and pick up a DE in round 2. There is supposed to be some depth in round 2, so let's cross our fingers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

You are forgetting about a punter

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

both...

plus, we need some players on offensive line

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: DE or OLB??:
    both... plus, we need some players on offensive line
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

with ya... both

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

both for sure, maybe even two OLB's (i think tully is best as a situational rusher - he got run on a lot last year). and we also need a big play guy on offense. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

First of all I will bet my wife... I mean Life on A. Thomas not being with the team come September 1st.
    Second of all It depends on who is available with the pick they choose to use for defense first. It is pretty safe to say they will use one of the first two picks they use on defense and that pick will be the best DE or OLB on the board at the time.... now if it is a situation where they are equal I say they go DE because there are a lot of OLB's that can play the elephant position like Willie McGinnest did that will be available throughout the second round.

Third there are   positions I guarantee we draft in this draft in no particular order and we may even take more then one of any of these positions:
    DE, OLB, OL, TE, RB, P.

Sections
Shortcuts