Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Deactivate Wilhite....Sign Mckenzie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Deactivate Wilhite....Sign Mckenzie

I know its highly unlikely, but I dont see why it would hurt.  Wilhite has proved absolutely nothing to show he is worth playing going into next weekend.  At least Mckenzie showed up against NE and was a major contributor to shutting down the "SuperPower" NE offense.....that last part was a joke, but seriously I dont see how that can hurt, but BB would never do it.  Im just a spectator only wishing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Re: Deactivate Wilhite....Sign Mckenzie

Mckenzie made a couple of plays, one of which U could see coming from miles away. Who didnt see that int coming, same thing / the davis int. I saw both and knew he was going to force it to 81. I really dont think he can help. People were saying the same thing about SS, he was a glorified nickel til' he broke out in what 05'. I let the coaches make the call after training camp. For now nickel n dime him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

Re: Deactivate Wilhite....Sign Mckenzie

Couldnt be any worse.

Sections
Shortcuts