DeadAhead...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: DeadAhead...

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to coolade2's comment:

In response to soups' comment:

Why does anyone out there actually let what Rusty posts get under his skin?   

You guys know the Mark Twain quote, "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."?   It was written about Rusty.

That is a great quote that applies in so many situations.  I agree that HW goes too far with the commentary at times...  but I think the avatar got him this time.

WHat avatar?  Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder is a board violation? With all the garbage posted in here by trolls, their character creations, which is basically Bustchise roaming around free?

Are you kidding me?

This is like that pathetic excuse from APats21 who claimed if you don't post a link with an article, it's copyright infringement.  Baloney. I have had articles and links completely deleted. It happened the other day.

Clearly, the ones who report me, are on the loose. The mods are morons. They don't even uphold their own board rules or use any discretion.  

If more reported Bustchise, all his board names and the other trolls, this board might be self policeable.

Um ...  I forgot the avatar ... never mind... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

What a loser.  Is this name number 50?  Someone who gets banned so much and keeps coming back really tells you a lot about this loser.  Get a life man, get off the boad.  Apparently most don't want you here, mods included.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Rico is to busy trying to ingratiate himself with a certain 2 or 3 posters. He insults everyone else in the forum in an attempt to make us think he is not a Jets fan.

Hey Quagmire, what's up? 

I have been watching and reading Rico and I don't think he is a jets fan or a troll.  I think he voices his opinion, some good, some not so good, but I think he is a legit Pats fan.

You going to be able to catch the game?

Rico isn't a jets fan. He craps on the jets enough and praises the Pats enough that he would be defeating his own purpose if he were a jets fan.

What would his plan be as a jets fan? Trash his own team left and right and praise every aspect of the Pats so he can say BB has been inadequate as a GM? Doesn't make sense at all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Actually, the dumbkoff has been almost tolerable lately. His BB pen!s worship has been relatively under control and his Brady pen!s envy has been less permeating. He has actually made some good points lately. Maybe he's drinking less?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Rico is to busy trying to ingratiate himself with a certain 2 or 3 posters. He insults everyone else in the forum in an attempt to make us think he is not a Jets fan.

Hey Quagmire, what's up? 

I have been watching and reading Rico and I don't think he is a jets fan or a troll.  I think he voices his opinion, some good, some not so good, but I think he is a legit Pats fan.

You going to be able to catch the game?

Rico isn't a jets fan. He craps on the jets enough and praises the Pats enough that he would be defeating his own purpose if he were a jets fan.

What would his plan be as a jets fan? Trash his own team left and right and praise every aspect of the Pats so he can say BB has been inadequate as a GM? Doesn't make sense at all.

^^Oh my.

See it's posts like this which is why Bustchise/UNcle Rico continues to do what he does. If he gets just ONE person to buy into his little game, he continues on using that board name/character.

Leave it to Babe to be that guy. lmao

There is no reason to believe Rico is some jets fan dumbkoff. He doesn't say anything many many other Pats fans don't say.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

What a loser.  Is this name number 50?  Someone who gets banned so much and keeps coming back really tells you a lot about this loser.  Get a life man, get off the boad.  Apparently most don't want you here, mods included.

Sounds great, Bustchise.  

I know it does, Melswitt.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Who cares.  The guy should be banned from here forever.  When you really get right down to it he doesn't add anything here.

Ban the mods. They ban controversial Patriots fans like Rusty but let trash trolls like Leon Hess and PatsGetScrewedFinally roam free with no consequence.

Plus 1 million on this.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

In response to melswitt's comment:

Who cares.  The guy should be banned from here forever.  When you really get right down to it he doesn't add anything here.

Thus spoke Bustchisethustra

Oh hey look, Rusty is back as Melswitt.

Rico...hmmmm...isn't that a form of the name Richard?...yes, it is, your name is "Richard"...you're a "Richard"...lol...figures

Hmmmm...what is the short name for Richard???/  I'll think of it in a minute.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

something is definatly fishy with rico tfb... be weary is all im sayin

Yes he is a fraud...Jets or Giants fan. Needs to get a life and needs to GTF outta here...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Why does someone start this moronic thread every time the psycho gets banned? 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

See, this is why you're not only brainwashed, but where you're wrong.  Your irrational behavior and anti-BB rhetoric, is what he piggybacks off of.

No anti-BB from me Megatool. I say he is the best HC in the game. I'm just being honest like Reiss is when I say he has been an average GM.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

We could win the SB this year and you'd still woudn't understand BB's brilliance.

BB's brilliance is telling Brady, "go out and play QB for me". LMAO@U

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He could toss 3 INTs tonight against a god awful Denver pass D and you'd still not say anything.

Fact.

LIAR!

I have admitted when Brady has played poorly. But when nobody else is playing well either, I don't single him out like you do.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Also, source where Reiss said BB is an "average" GM. I don't believe he would utter such stupid words.

Actually he said BB was an average drafter.

"I could go on, but here's what I'd say about Belichick's draft record: He doesn't miss too often on the first-rounders that often make up the core of a team, but the second and third rounds have been trouble spots for him. I don't think that's dreadful. That probably puts him in the same category as most of his competitors" (Reiss from mailbag)

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Ban the mods. They ban controversial Patriots fans like Rusty but let trash trolls like Leon Hess and PatsGetScrewedFinally roam free with no consequence.

Plus 1 million on this.

This is a public sports forum and just because some people don't agree with your point of view (which quite frankly is usualy biased and wrong) that is no reason to ban us from the site.  I have stayed within the rules and just discussed the issues.  I guess when you are a poor Patriot bandwagon fan without little or no real knowledge of your team you resort to whining and complaining that the people that really know the game should be banned.

Oh just zip it you silly troll. Whether you have technically not violated the terms here isn't the point. You still suck and provide nothing of worth but simply thrive on sowing dissension.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

+1m

Sections
Shortcuts